Weird dream & Events.

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by TheGrimJesus, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I'm not saying it's wrong to have a sexual attraction to someone while in a relationship, it's human nature. I just think it's better to have communication about sex (beyond position, duration and dirty talk) within ones relationship to quell submission to infidelity. Without it, in my opinion, a marriage is not going fine.

Anyways, I think we're off track, Grim was just asking if his dream was a precognitive warning...right?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

She has been mingling in his territory and he never even noticed she saw him the week before at that same station and have gone there to buy a pack of gum each day since. He actually say her but did not know it his subconscious did hence the dream.

3. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I was just trying to get off the subject of infidelity Joe. You didn't really think I cared about Grim's subconscious did you? :wink:

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Grim's subconsious? Thats a scary thought. ..... Why is it I have a craving for Taco Bell? :?

5. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I'm not about to tell my wife about any of this shit. Also after a long week of thinking about it I'm not going to contact her at all. I just kind of flipped out a bit.

I mean it's not every day you have a dream about something you have not seen in about 6 years then all the sudden run into them. It can mess with your head a bit. Plus I have not been sleeping well as of late. The sleeping pill I was on stopped working. The new ones seem to be doing the trick for now.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Try Valarian Root extract get the strongest you can find and take a tripple plus dose. Let me know how it works. I was starting to think I was the only person that slept awsome and had wild dreams on the stuff till I checked Erowid vault, those people are really out there though.

I bet you did see her and only your subconsious noticed earlier that day you had the dream.

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yeah I'm wondering about her now, I stopped by work and came out and she was there. I think I'm being stalked.

8. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Don't tell your wife about that either.

Drop a line to your local mental health clinic. Let them know there may be a new in-patient on the way.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Doesnt your wife troll these boards from time to time? Remember the 'Dead Grim' scene you were going to stage? Chances are she's all ready read all of this and is scheming (sp?) for your demise.

Or her and your ex are having an affair. :roll: