We need

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Nauseous, May 23, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was filling a $2000 production order, the only thoing I had to drink or eat was Gatoraide. I stopped drinking gatoraide, no more hypertension

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Sorry dan, sometimes your post get kind of windy, no pun intended, and I skip through them. I was making reference to liqour shits, not stringyness. Just jets of frothy poo shooting out my bum. That draft beer tears me up sometimes.

But not as bad as greasy ass NY style pizza....

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

;D

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

saved my life!!! I have glassblower wrists and forarms

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Who would moderate it? Can't be Dan. He'd delete everyone's posts that don't agree with him.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I suggest that you let Dan be the moderator of the spam section.

7. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I'm all for that.

Dan? What say you?

8. JEFE

JEFE New Member

We can call it SpDamm.

Jesus, sombody go register SpDamm.com. I'm way too tired.

9. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

A news section would be nice here or on the main site.

10. JEFE

JEFE New Member

When you say News, do you mean Fugly News or other kinds of news. We could include feeds from pretty much any news site and then link it to the boards so people could talk about stuff.

Which news sites are you all interested in?

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Anything that tells the truth for a change... oh what? That voids all american mainstream channels.. and british.. ah well, nevermind.

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What about some sort of voice chat thing which could be recorded (at the user's request) if a good conversation or debate ensues and put on the site as podcasts (or whatever)? I'd love to hear Joe getting really angry.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I bet he stutters when he gets mad.

14. improtected

improtected New Member

watch it! you don't want any english people on the forum to be 'most incensed' by your remark!

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I like the news thread idea.

As for the voice idea w w w w wwwwwhy n n nnnot?

Actually it begs an interesting question. Is there not a photbucket type site for archiving .wav or other format audio files to post on forums?

And if not when is Jefe gonna get it going? The idea would not be a file download type thing but one where if you have a mic you goto the page and use its interface to hit record and do your thing. Have a limit on file size of course and low bit rate is fine. Just for forums to link to.

Prolly a stupid idea prolly something like that out there already.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I would like to hear everyone's voice. I think it would be cool. I've heard Cheezedawg and Lomo and Dwaine... Dwaine even had Fugly radio there for a while.

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've heard Dwaine and Grim on the XBOX Live but everyone sound's garbled on that though.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

there are rumors (just rumors mind you) that there may be a Patch on Xbox live i the near future giving you basically VoIP sound on Xbox live. you can chat in game, and the console automatically turns the speech down, so you don't miss important commands in games. So basically, you can call anyone in the world with Xbox live for free. But like i said "this is just a rumor ;) "

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

We need a music section so I... I mean we can talk about our fave bands and junk... It might provoke anger and fighting and ridicule and I think that has been missing from here for a while.

20. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Done.