We Know Some FUGLY People...

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by headee, Mar 22, 2006.

1. headee

headee New Member

this is a guy who tried to hit on my friend momo... yes, that's really his blue penis.

2. headee

headee New Member

this is my friend daniel...

3. headee

headee New Member

pink will post pics of molly mcbutterpants shortly.

4. headee

headee New Member

while we're waiting on pink, i shall post some 'tard art.

this is a dramatic interpretation of barb. she's a hypocrite. she's a christian who loves to tell everybody else they're going to hell, when she used to be a stripper, she emailed her friends unsolicited nudies of herself (i have those too--i'll post them shortly), she has 4 kee-ids by 3 different daddies, her last husband was a 17 year old she met while working at walmart, and best of all--she gave up one of her kids to foster care, because she feared he was possessed by a demon. OH, and she told everybody she had cancer, but she really didn't. and shingles.

5. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Head'ee ?

Sounds familiar . .

Your friend barb sounds like she'd fit in here no prob . .

6. headee

headee New Member

when barb saw the lovely tard art picture shown above, she said that imitation was a form of flattery, and she was happy to be the blueprint... or some shit like that. since we had no clue what the fuck she was trying to say, we made a blueprint of her cavernous cunt.

7. pinkgoddess18

pinkgoddess18 New Member

8. headee

headee New Member

LOL really? she'd tell u all to repent for your sins and that you're all going to hell. then she'd send u nude pictures of herself, and then get jesus to forgive her or some shit, and then she'd act like she never did it, and tell u your all going to hell again for looking at her naked body. she's a real cunt.

9. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Nice pic .. DWAINE .. we finally found you a girlfriend . .

10. headee

headee New Member

LMFAO it's molly mcbutterpants!

11. pinkgoddess18

pinkgoddess18 New Member

12. headee

headee New Member

molly mcbutterpants is a 27 year old virgin (though, she has given head before) that likes to talk shit about people. she doesn't understand that she's fugly. we have additional poses of her. LOL

13. pinkgoddess18

pinkgoddess18 New Member

GUFFAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heart sharing pictures. :D

14. pinkgoddess18

pinkgoddess18 New Member

I way heart this tard art too............

15. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Thats what I said. . looks like she'd fit right in . dwaine where the fuck are you . .BTW . .you mind resizing those pics before posting ? .. you know .. for all of us people who don't have a 30'' screen

16. pinkgoddess18

pinkgoddess18 New Member

That'll have to be headee's field... I'm only adept at the cut and paste. LOL

but really who doesn't want a 10x10 of molly mcbutterpants??

17. headee

headee New Member

this is a good one too. braggins sent momo camera phone pictures of him having sex with his shamu-like wife... unfortunatley, momo immediately deleted the pictures, but we made a dramatic interpretation....

18. headee

headee New Member

my bad

19. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

... Rright. . I'll just leave you two to it. . why not try posting some of them nice pictures in general mayhem ? .. *ducks and beelines for the nearest exit*

20. headee

headee New Member

i don't think he likes us pink.

*sad*