Victims!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by TimBoaT, Sep 5, 2002.

1. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

you must be thinking of Saskatchewan.... thats where you get lots of "prairie Niggers" and all the white people are slur speaking farming tuppers.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Don't worry I'm 27, unemployed, fat AND live in Delaware...but if you have a life away from Fugly neither of us are as pathetic as some of these losers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot to mention that you look like a lumberjack.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Can anyone translate that into the original english for me please?

4. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

hey, just because you're limited vocabulary isn't what I would call "the original english"

what don't you under stand...

slur speaking? I should hope not...
    Farming? I really should hope not...
    Tupper? this might be understandable... I suppose you might have to be from the deep south, or intellectually superior (like me ) to know that a tupper is one who fucks sheep... the act of tupping, is that of fucking sheep.

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

if anyone wants to be gramatically un-cool and call me for using you're, instead of your.

or for saying that there is no space in understand... go ahead... dick.

6. FuryofSound

FuryofSound New Member

How bout you morons bitching about the lack of new victims make some of your own and send them in?

7. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I don't know..when I went through Brandon, I noticed a ton of Natives up there, too.

It's kind of a moot point when it comes to Manitoba, though, because frankly, that whole province is filled with nothing but fucking stupid people...I mean, every single person (both honkeys and Natives) I met was as dumb as the shit they evacuated day in and day out. I would even hear from people coming from Ontario and Alberta: "Boy, are Manitoba residents stupid!"

I think Lil_Devil and Battlesausage and everyone else can back me up when I say "Manitoba is directly responsible for making Canada suck."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Them and those fucking Quebeckers....

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> if anyone wants to be gramatically un-cool and call me for using you're, instead of your. or for saying that there is no space in understand... go ahead... dick.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww is little Timmay tired, does he need a sleepy weepy?.

Dick.

9. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Awwww is little Timmay tired, does he need a sleepy weepy?.

Dick.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man you're kids are going to be pretty emotionally unstable if you're going to be talking to them in Baby talk up untill they're 17...

10. aznad

aznad New Member

TIM LIKES TO PRETEND HIS ASSHOLE IS AN EZ-BAKE OVEN AND TRIES TO BAKE A POTATO IN IT.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    man you're kids are going to be pretty emotionally unstable if you're going to be talking to them in Baby talk up untill they're 17...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you ARE 17, you haven't been paying attention have you???

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    go on Timmay on your way, nice knowing you...

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

please explain what I missed.. my inferior brain isn't up the challenge <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    So you ARE 17, you haven't been paying attention have you???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I've got the victims! One has already been sent. After that one goes up, I'll send in a couple more. I got like 4 new ones.

WHO'S THE MAN?

That would be me.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Can't wait to hear 'em...

I'm thinking about doing my own 'victim' - a phone victim... Saw a flyer at school where this couple is looking for a 'babysitter' to look after their 11-year-old daughter while they're at work... I can hear my questions now:

"She's 11, eh?"

"Do y'all do background checks?"

"Actually, it'd be better if I didn't provide references..."

"Is she cute?"

"Do y'all have close neighbors?"

"So... has she reached, y'kno, that age yet?"

If I do go with it, don't worry, I'll tape the whole thing and post it here...

16. 1337

1337 New Member

KARNOV

17. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Hazaaa!

Finally... 's pretty good too..

18. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I've got the victims! One has already been sent. After that one goes up, I'll send in a couple more. I got like 4 new ones.

WHO'S THE MAN?

That would be me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Cheeze, for helping me get my priorities straight.