Victims!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by TimBoaT, Sep 5, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    If i had to wager a guess at timmay's occupation, I would have to say.... Panhandler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I woulda thought more like pitchforks manwhore, or a legless vietnam vet.

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    If i had to wager a guess at timmay's occupation, I would have to say.... Panhandler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about Squeegie kid????? Thats my guess

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    What about Squeegie kid????? Thats my guess<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no, that would accually invole him having to do some kinda labor...

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

work is hard, i just sit on my ass and play with piles of money

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

you guys must be awesome judges of character because I am (illegitimately of course) a basket weaver, pan handler, pitchforks manwhore, legless vietnam veg, and a squegee kid.

6. stymie

stymie New Member

You missed out wanker. Hate to be pedantic but hey, no one is perfect. Reckon you will agree on that one.

7. aznad

aznad New Member

I JUST SHAVED MY ASS, WHERE CAN I POST THE PICTURES?

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    I JUST SHAVED MY ASS, WHERE CAN I POST THE PICTURES?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony!!! Please send all ass pictures to:

rachie_liz@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

9. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I hate it when people are "Pedantic"... umm.. *gulp* did a teacher tell you that word or something?

10. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

to be completely honest, I'm 17, and just graduated from high-school

I work at Burger King in Brandon, MB. Canada

I have a small penis, it's pathetic

all I wanted was some more fuckin victims for christs sake.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oh God...you are from Manitoba. Are you from the only white family in Brandon, or are you another antifreeze drinking Aboriginal?

Q: How many Natives does it take to glue a poster to a wall?

A: Six - One to hold the poster, the second to go buy more glue because the other four snorted it all.

12. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

have you ever been here?

I think you're thinking of Winnipeg, which has the highest native population per-capita in Canada.

But that whole ignorance thing seems to be doing good with you...

thank GOD I'm white, otherwise I'd have to deal with shit like... having darker skin and shit.

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    have you ever been here?

I think you're thinking of Winnipeg, which has the highest native population per-capita in Canada.

But that whole ignorance thing seems to be doing good with you...

thank GOD I'm white, otherwise I'd have to deal with shit like... having darker skin and shit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am stunned *gasp*

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I don't know..when I went through Brandon, I noticed a ton of Natives up there, too.

It's kind of a moot point when it comes to Manitoba, though, because frankly, that whole province is filled with nothing but fucking stupid people...I mean, every single person (both honkeys and Natives) I met was as dumb as the shit they evacuated day in and day out. I would even hear from people coming from Ontario and Alberta: "Boy, are Manitoba residents stupid!"

I think Lil_Devil and Battlesausage and everyone else can back me up when I say "Manitoba is directly responsible for making Canada suck."

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    to be completely honest, I'm 17, and just graduated from high-school

I work at Burger King in Brandon, MB. Canada

I have a small penis, it's pathetic

all I wanted was some more fuckin victims for christs sake.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry I'm 27, unemployed, fat AND live in Delaware...but if you have a life away from Fugly neither of us are as pathetic as some of these losers

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Don't worry I'm 27, unemployed, fat AND live in Delaware...but if you have a life away from Fugly neither of us are as pathetic as some of these losers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    YES YOU ARE SOOO CORRECT!!! but like an unflushable turd, you keep coming back...

So who is the real loser? the one who leaves and keeps coming back for more abuse? Or the one who stays and points out that yes you are a fucking loser for coming back and complaining about coming back...

Goddamn you are useless...

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

YES YOU ARE SOOO CORRECT!!! but like an unflushable turd, you keep coming back...

So who is the real loser? the one who leaves and keeps coming back for more abuse? Or the one who stays and points out that yes you are a fucking loser for coming back and complaining about coming back...

Goddamn you are useless...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't leave, I just wasn't around for a few days...and I am not complaining about coming back??? Just stating my opinion on the quality of some of the people here.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Shouldn't have said that Canine, now every lumberjack is gonna think they are fat useless sacks of shit with a superiority complex, and a surplus of chins...

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Shouldn't have said that Canine, now every lumberjack is gonna think they are fat useless sacks of shit with a superiority complex, and a surplus of chins...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well they could shave those grizzly adams style beards off to lose the resemblence.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Shouldn't have said that Canine, now every lumberjack is gonna think they are fat useless sacks of shit with a superiority complex, and a surplus of chins...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dubya I don't think I am better than EVERYONE