U may not think this is serious, but . . . .

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 14, 2005.

1. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Amfat has one of her dupes deleting all the negative post about her on the other site.

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I was a girl scout does that count? :D

3. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

I had a chance to party with part of the 5th Regiment Royal Artillery. A bunch of crazy fuck. I sure as hell couldn't go beer for beer with them. Maybe I'll post a pic if I get a chance to scan one. I always liked you Brits.

4. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

If that's your ass in the picture, it certainly does count. :p

5. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I was 2nd Battalion Parachute Regiment for a year or 2, I busted my knee and opted for the RAF as they're weren't so fussy about having a dodgy kneecap...

When you where with the 5th RA, where you based at Warminster/Salisbury Plain?

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, here's my ass. Rather flat and unshapely.

7. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I should coco...

*polishes woggle*

8. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Was it neccessary to copyright it?

9. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Well, it's been fun, y'all.. but, it's already 4 AM here. Gotta hit the sack!

Look forward to reading tomorrow when folks on this side of the pond wake up. 8)

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I done that a while ago when dickheads were stealing my picture. But no, wasn't necessary at all. They should try stealing pictures of someone's ass that looks better.

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

okay bitch you want to do this in an uncivilized manner i can go there too.

see i try to play nice because i was a medic, could give a shit about what you believe, but that's me.

I have been in very few fights in my life. and to get in one because someone calls me a cunt or a fraud or fat fuckin ain't worth it.

but then next one that mentions my daughter anywhere can email or pm me for directions..i would even be willing to go part of the trip so they wouldn't have to go as far so i could kick their fucking ass. you can both pass that on to everyone concerned and take that to the fucking bank.

12. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

14. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

I'll be the judge of that. It looks pretty good to me. Unfortunately I'm probably a bit too old for you, and my wife hates it when I date. :wink:

15. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Sorry, but here's just a sample of a few toys I have at home right now. I also have one of you old battle rifles. An Enfield no4 mk1.

16. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Stick around, you'll have a friend in Barry...

Then again, maybe not!

17. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

Hell no, it isn't flat or unshapely. You got a sweet ass and I should know, too, I used to manage a Hooter's. :D

Here's my ass, now it's on it's WAY to being flat, but I still got a little junk in the trunk.

18. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Damn your nimble fingers Dwaine!

19. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

20. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Sweet mother of God, LMD!!! I've never seen that pic of you. Awesome tummy, among other things.

Yes ladies and gents, that really is a pic of LMD, but one I haven't seen before.

There are other hotties on my site if you just check out the link on my post.