Two absolute and irrefutable facts.

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, May 23, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

America is not a "Democracy" but instead a "Constitutional Republic".

There is no "Separation of church and state" anywhere in the constitution.

So the state of Texas decided to after decades of teaching outright bullshit start teaching the truth.

Now the liberals are coming unglued.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

You are right Joe.

We are a Democratic Republic. That definetely should be taught in every school.

As for the Seperation of Church and State.... I highly agree with that. Religious fucks (whether our nations laws were originally based on them or not) should not be a part of our school system. The brainwashing of our children has to stop. how would you feel if your kids went to a school where Islamic beliefs were taught? 20 years later we have many more happy little brainwashed Muslims praising Allah!

That is why we are a fucked up world. We're taught at an early age to love Jesus, or Allah, or Moses without question. No one ever opens their eyes and truly sees the manipulation involved because it's too "Scary" to envision a world without an invisible leader! Those who oppose the religion are labeled Satanists and Evil. Enemies of God! If we don't believe.... we burn in hell. So nice of our religious leaders to control us like that.

Fucking Brainwashing Assholes. Enjoy your state's newly found love of Jesus and be content they will all go their graves believing they are moving on to a better place.

At least as long as they follow their rules.......

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So it does mention separation of church and state in the constitution?

And Texas is going to thumb its nose and the Constitution and implement a new bible study class as part of the curriculum?

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

The constitution also doesn't say "Don't Join the Klan". That doesn't mean schools have the right to encourage kids to hate.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

This is what I'm talking about when I say. "The Liberals are coming unglued" :biggrin:

Where did "hate" become a part of this? Never mine I re-read your statement and get your point. So its true and if some moron wants to join the clan they can, they are free to do so, it is in no way illegal.

Don't get tricked as so many do into the liberal spin its legal to be a moron and the government should not impose laws to prevent a private citizen from being as moronic as they want so long as they are not encroaching upon the rights of others.

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Right now the media is in a major assault on Rand Paul since the Tea Party endorsed him and the media has way more hatred than any Klansman ever had when it comes to the Tea Party.

So I personally see both of the Pauls are dumb-asses in many ways. They have thought it all out and know what they believe and for the most part they are right and a piss poor communicators. Both are at the core Libertarians. Both by far underestimate the stupidity of the general population and the cunning tactics the media will use to spin this.

So the media asks Rand if the government has the right to impose restrictions to a private business owner as to who he or she can sell items to. We know Libertarians do not believe and rightly so that the government has this right.

Neal Boortz sums it up oh so well.

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

The media has more hatred than any Klansman? I've never seen Anderson Cooper beat anyone to death or Wolf Blitzer rape and lynch someone.

I get whatever you're trying to say, but comparing a news station to a group dedicated to murder and violence is a little skewed.

Ever seen CNN or MSNBC do this?

Or this?

In the future, before you click on the "submit reply" button, take a minute or two to re-read what you wrote.

You throw comparisons around a little too carelessly. It's starting to make you look like a fucking moron.

But I know you, you'll find a way to say that you were right. So I'll ask before you reply anything. Tell me exactly, and I mean EXACTLY, how the systematic beating and killing of black people in the south is LESS hatred than having a divergent political belief. Don't spare me any detail.

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

What does the pictures have to do with Klansman?

Why did they not lynch all the blacks if they hated them what stopped them? Or is there something specific that was done by these specific people who were lynched?

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No but they actively participated in this: http://www.aztlan.net/torched_hung.htm

Many times through out Iraq journalist were clued in where to point their cameras and waited for the propaganda shot. A hummer would be left unserviceable on the side of the road and journalist would get the locals to light them on fire and do victory dances as if they had conquered something.

Oh hell yeah those liberal journalists are boiling over with hatred for their country and Capitalism. The Tea Party is about all that they hate.

You need to think about that before you make your posts.

10. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Well if you take a gander at the pictures you will notice people wearing white robes and hoods. That usually tends to be associated with the Ku Klux Klan.

I knew you were going to say that it was the poor sobs' faults they were lynched. Racism was never the issue, right? :rolleyes:

Everyday you sink into the deepest levels of moron-ism. You're a sick fuck. Heh, maybe you're grampa was in one of those pictures. Wouldn't surprise me, you bible-thumping fuck.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I see you refuse to address my question. Figures

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Cry me a fucking river.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Meanwhile before Aball changed the subject to argue about the South being prejudice by using pictures from the North East. then self righteously freak the hell out as if he was offended because ....well hell I don't know why its what Liberals do when they have no point to make.

14. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I argue about the Ku Klux Klan being prejudiced. You brought up the south, but hey, if the shoe fits...

But I have to wonder, what kind of person defends the Klan? Oh right, your kind of person.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

WTF are you talking about?

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

All I said is that the Ku Klux Klan is racist and violent. I posted pictures of hanged black people to illustrate my point. Then you posted a rather disturbing comment, you asked me if these hanged people had it coming. You seem to dispute the fact that the motives for killing black people was anything other than racism. And you're still making posts to that effect!

So I'm asking straight up. Is the Klan racist? Were the lynchings and bombings racially driven?

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You could only say so IF and only IF the KKK (making the HUGE leap and assuming those pictures were of KKK members) did not lynch child molesters, wife beaters, etc. that were white.

Since you cannot argue those two irrefutable facts mentioned in the title of this thread and want to try to edge in an argument elsewhere I'll entertain your desperate attempt to change the subject what that acknowledgment.

So now let me throw one back at you.

The video I posted with Joe Horn, the people in the neighborhood, and the Blacks that came to the neighborhood, some self proclaimed important figure named Quanell X, and the Colombian thieves.

Which of these if any are racist?