turned tarded

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by BIGMAMA, May 19, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so I am geeked up and cant sleep, and I keep looking people up on facebook & myspace. Now this is not funny... well a little bit, more sad.

This girl was like really hot back in the day..and was really smart. I saw her like 3 years ago at a flea market and thought she was drunk..because her exact words were "haaay girl, oh my gosh I love you, I love flea markets, ok bye I love you" I never got a word in, and did not recognize her. Turns out she was not drunk... she turned tarded. She had a boyfriend or husband beat her in the head like 6 years ago... and now she is retarded. This is her profile.

Cut and paste- did not change a word... I am sure no one will TRY to read all of it, but damn... let this be a lesson to young girls... dont get your head beat in. She went from being hot shit, with a great job to this... poor girl. At least she is loving

Networks:Atlanta, GA

Sex:Female

Birthday:February 11, 1975

Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Looking For:Friendship

NetworkingPolitical Views:BUSH AND OBAMA

Religious Views:i love the christian views

Personal Information Activities:I love to party and to go shopping and to the beach!!!!

Interests:I love my boyriend danny, , my boys, river and dylan, joseph, mitchell my moma lynne, keighley, sky, lauren hannah and that's my nieces and nefues.and i love my sister jenn and jeff. and brother jeff.moma lynne and grandmother mildred, also I love miriam. my uncle david, my cousins mike and beverely and jessicsand uncle joe, greg amber and judy. and jenny my aunt. and jenny my newest frind!! also wendy williams, and wendy stephens. dakota, noah, andwendy's other prcious child!!! and i like to dance!! also i love wendy stephens family!! bubbie obamah happy brett and steven tyler and boy do i love my daddy and wade!! and to all the other kids and friends i left ono i didn't mean too!! tina, shawn deena cassie, shawn, charlene brad and richie kim gunner, noah, and ray peace out love yall to loveme too, please!! and bruce my cousin ashley and lindsey, we love yall and your family~~~I love camping, cooking, dacing, and singing and being with my boyfriend moma sister and friends and i love everybody and sorry if i couldn't remember, who all to put!! I'm sleppyo joyce, harvy and family we love each and everyone of yall!! brandon, ella, debbie jack, bubba and anna and earl we love yall!! happy days and rocking nights! i also am interested in losing weight and maybe modeling ha, ha, ha!!!WE love hugh heffner and the ikki twins and go braves and bush you did good(granddad) and so are you obamah!!WE love you james and paul and everybody else in th whole wide world.O and bubbie happy slender 2 girls 2 girls wilkes finance and ther wonderful familes and dong and all the other friends i've loved and love.Please don't let me forget wendy's mother, sherrie and her famile and christie and her familie.God ilove her and wemdj and jennifer danny and lynne maw mike and david beverley and everbody else!!!thanks for loving me!!!!C-ya soon cause i'm ready to talk~~~begoodme too.

Favorite Music:ROCKING ROLL ALL THE WAY!! CLASSIC ROCK, RAP, lLOVE SONGS> AEROSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!journeypoisiion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1run d.mc.stevie nicks, raheem the dream

Favorite TV Shows:ROCK OF LOVE WITH BRETT MICHAELS, and rock of love tour wiith brett michaels, ashot of love with telia tequiella. a shot of love with the ikki twins, and road rules, i wan't money and I love ray jay. and all my children, one life to live and general hospital and mtv and vh1 and e -entertainment. the weather channell.and some movies.

Favorite Movies:Ireally don't have one!!!

Favorite Books:romance of course

Favorite Quotations:LET"S P-a-r-t-y Ilove you and attention to h(ours i meanthe president, bush and to our best cop friend!! love yall yall rock ,thank's for the uplift we all love yyall and i and we especially love my daddy and miriam and lynne,)

About Me:well your average teenie boper and love to feel good and to be good I"M 5'2 and 130 pounds. i guess i'm a good dresser i love the 80's!! rock on!! And i love you jesus and god!! and all my family and friends!! may you have a damn good life with me!! I love the beach and the sun and breeze~ AND I love my boyfriend d bertt and steve and nike! and david.and all my kids have a sagreat summerand to all!love.precious.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I actually feel a little retarded myself after reading that. I think I am going to lick one of the windows in my office, I dont know why but it looks kinda tasty......

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I sent the link to the facebook to my sister... and my sister called me just now and told me the girls whole story. I kinda feel bad about laughing as I tried to read it out loud. The girl was beaten and left in the woods. Was in a comma for a week or so. Had brain surgery... became tarded A year later she started stalking the X that did it... (he was never charged) she was stalking him trying to get back together.

If I come back from one of my brain surgeries saying ... " I love Nawshis, phatboy, cheesdog, lomo, joelogik, and jeff and revolis, and my cat..ect "

you will know I got tarded as payback for laughing at her.

however, I do think she is a fun candidate for the "victims" section

4. GAS

GAS New Member

That's pretty goddamn sad actually.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know, as long as I weren't disfigured and I could mostly take care of myself. I think loving everyone, being happy and being mildly retarded wouldn't be so bad. It's all how you feel on the inside and if you are a cynical a-hole like me, what good is that?

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ignorance is Bliss.

I dont think there is a truer statement out there.

Now that I look at it, I dont think 'truer' is a word. Where the heck is the Maj when you need grammar lessons??? More True maybe? If it is 'truer' does that mean there is a truest?

Most true.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

tru dat

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... The last time I saw a person do that, I took her back to her place...

I can still see the tongue mark on the office window, too. :)

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I thought that was alzheimers not retardation....?????

:)