trouble

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BIGMAMA, Feb 9, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok so sand nigga got a new car a few weeks ago.. a really nice one. and I drive it most of the time,,, well it was dirty ( my sister lives on dirt road) anyway so I go through the 5 minute car wash thing. half way in it.. my 10 year old yells " There is water pouring from the TV" Im like huh... then drips of water start commin out of the buttons on the roof..and speakers... and sun roof. I had the cloth part closed but the sun roof was open a little. So far everything works... and we dried as much as we can, and rode with the heat full blast to help dry the roof... but I have a feeling he will notice something this morning.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

well did you get caught? I bet he never noticed

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

we rode in it today.,... kinda funny I was looking all over... and I saw some water building up commin out of the onstar button thing. I caught it. so as of now... he has no idea ... also this morning I took the clean car down a bunch of dirt roads to dirty it up... so it would not be so obvious it was clean.. in case he did see the damage. The Tv and everything works fine.... so I am happy