Travis Barker & DJ AM

Discussion in 'Music' started by phatboy, Sep 24, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So, we all know they were in a plane crash, and that they are in Augusta at a local hospitals burn unit (this is where all the surviving burn victims from the Savannah sugar refinery came as well). What the cops and feds dont know is how they survived the crash, when everyone else died.

I think one of the pilots actually died from burning to death, not the wreck. The two 'entourage' guys died from blunt force trauma, so where were DJ AM and Barker?

My guess? In the 'lou' rolling doobies.

Or trying to join the mile high club early. I think the only chick on the plane was one of the pilots......

Here is the crash site, for reference purposes only.....

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Boxcutters.

Has to be.

:rolleyes:

3. GAS

GAS New Member

Thank god Travis Barker didn't die, they would have "Kurt Cobain-ed" him saying he was such a great drummer blah blah blah when he was really nothing special.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Fucking assholes. I can't believe this shit. Suing the dead people's families? How low can you be? That makes me so damn mad.

on TMZ:

The other shoe has dropped. DJ AM has just filed suit in the jet crash last September that killed four people.

In the lawsuit filed this afternoon in L.A. County Superior Court, Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM, claims as the jet reached takeoff speed the pilots became aware one or more of the tires had blown. The suit contends, "Rather than proceed to takeoff, they decided to abort and/or reject the takeoff in a negligent manner." The plane overshot the runway and burst into flames.

DJ AM is suing the estates of the two pilots, Sarah Lemmon and James Bland, both of whom were killed in the crash. He's also suing Clay Lacy Aviation, Global Exec Aviation, Inter Travel & Services Inc, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co, and Learjet.

DJ AM is suing for pain and suffering, lost earnings, property damage, past and future medical and health-related expenses, and punitive damages.

Travis Barker has already filed a similar suit.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

what pricks. Cant they be happy that they are already rich....and alive. I smell some bad karma heading their way.

6. Acne

Acne New Member

Yes. Indeed.

DJ PM is dead.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

8. Dilaudid Daisy

Dilaudid Daisy New Member

what a loss.
    He was truely talented.
    Good call Bigmamma

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont get it.

Ok, he was a good DJ, but it's not like he did anything. I read somewhere that one of his friends said he changed the world of 'djing' forever. How?

What did he do that was so great? Did he play bar mitzvahs for free? Did he donate anything to charity, did he help out in the community? No, he slept till 3 in the afternoon, then spun records (that somebody else wrote) scratched them up and he was a genious. He's just that guy that was in the back of the plane snorting coke with Travis Barker when their plane bounced off a freeway and exploded, probably the only reason they were alive, and then he wanted to sue the pilots family. What a dill hole. I wonder if there are any surveillance tapes that will show mary kate or ashley olsen leaving his apartment....

10. Acne

Acne New Member

God laid some heavy shit on that kid.

So no one corrected my DJ PM? You know, like POST MORTEM.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Prolly cause know one knows who the crack head is.

12. Dilaudid Daisy

Dilaudid Daisy New Member

he was fabulous. He dated Nicole Richie was friends with Paris Hilton and hanged out with all the hip crowd. Anyone would love to be him. The haters are just jealous.

13. Acne

Acne New Member

Yeah, Nicole Ritchie... that's something to be proud of.

Her birth parents didn't even want her. Can't say that I blame them... I mean look at her.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

He's dead. Everyone will be him eventually.

I wouldnt mind a hummer from Paris, but I wouldnt kiss her, or hang out with her, unless she let me go A2M on her, but I still wouldnt kiss her, or drink after her.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hmm yeah I am jealous of dead crack head... Evidently he didn't love being himself.. why would anyone else.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Can any self-respecting man say otherwise?

Honestly, even with all her riches, she's passed into the realm of "...let's not talk about it." as far as sex is concerned.