Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Awful, downright horrible....download it or steal it. Or don't bother at all.

I was thinking how the 1st one was a big surprise for me, I went in expecting it to suck ass and it was a decent movie, so this time I went in thinking it was going to be a decent movie and well, it sucked ass, a lot of shitty, stanky ass. Everything blew up (*yeah I know its a Michael Bay movie) and the everyone yelled the whole time, presumably to be heard over everything blowing up.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Watched this in IMAX saturday night.

It was what it was, a bunch of big robots fighting.

The twins are annoying even though they have some funny lines. I dont think they should say 'pussy' and 'of course it hurt, thats why it's called an ass whoopin', but for ghetto robots that cant read they did okay.

Effects were good, but then again it was typical michael bay with a million things going on at once with no sign of focus anywhere.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pussy and Ass-whuppin?

Is that all?

Shit, the way my friend (father of four) made it sound, the robots were onscreen acting like Chris Rock. :rolleyes:

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*Disclaimer - I did not italicize that last post to boast his achievement in fathering four children. I italicized the comment because he was uncommon in actually thinking of those children while in public with them (something long lost these days.)

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Those were just the ones that stuck out, I think Bumblebee called Sam an A_hole in the beginning too. Im not a saint around my kids by know means, and I dont think the language was terrible, but for a movie that they are aiming at kids they should have toned it down. He could have said a ton of other words, oh and Devastator has balls, literally. The camera was on them for like 10 seconds, just in case you didnt get it.

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Hey they said "Shit" in the OG animated movie...and damn...top that you faggoty new Transformers!

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

They said shit once, what was that 86, 87?

That was bad for the day...

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

85, and for the time yea it was bad, but it was also an animated kids movie, double bad!

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, but Pussy, even by todays standards is pretty phucked up for a kids movie.

When I first heard of the movie 'Heavy Metal' my dad wouldnt let me watch it, although he would, or did. Then I finally saw it and learned that dad was high and wouldn't share his weed.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

The movie Heavy Metal is a cinematic masterpiece. But the best thing about that movie is the soundtrack. Don Felder lays down two mean ass tracks for it alongside Sammy Hager and Stevie Nicks. Plus cartoon bush rules!!!

I remember seeing the Transformers movie at the theater in 86. In the first ten minutes about 75 percent of the old cast is killed. I nearly burst into 11 year old tears when that shit went down. Then Optimus dies.... and Megatron, the jets and some insecticons get new bodies. Then starscream bites it. WTF?!? It was all just a way to get rid of old robots so the new robots could appear in the TV show and sell more toys. Greedy bitches. I wonder if someone compiled a list of the fallen transformers from that one movie....

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think that movie was just a spring board to launch the new 'age' toys. I quit getting them after that. Never really cared for the newer ones.

I am fucking happy that those queer ass gobots never got a movie. Any kid that had those got laughed off the playground like the bitch ass poor kids they were!!!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You aren't even talking about Weird Al's song in the most bizarre of spots, either.

I still haven't seen the new one, and have probably a 70% recollection of the second most recent film, suffice it to say, despite being an adamant Transformers fan during both my childhood and the franchise's heyday, the new film didn't leave a lasting impression on my mind.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You mean Jeremy's Stupid..I mean Dare to be Stupid?!?!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Heh - I forgot all about that! :biggrin: