THM MP4 files

Discussion in 'Technology' started by BIGMAMA, May 19, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so I shot a bunch of videos today... filled the card up. Just put it in... uploaded. All the files are THM or MP4 files... and I cant open them up. I have been googlein forever..everysite seems like scam. WTF? what are these... actually I have read all about them. Is it the new camera? How do go back to those old file types... I dont like these.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

dvd videosoft free studio can convert them. Or just download itunes and watch them on that. MP4 is the file association with ipod.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I asked a friend, he said ... did the camera come with a CD.. duh, it did. so I put it in ...and now it is scanning every fucking pic and movie file I ever made ... glad it is a newish computer...not one I had for years..only like 5 months... it is taking for fucking ever.

I dont know why it doesnt make files like the other camera... I noticed today that this one is a little different... not only in mega pix... but this one says HD

so maybe HD movies are MP4.. whatever... I hope this shit works. I hate this crap

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Cheeze is right, MP4 is best viewed with Apple Quicktime. I have a Sanyo digital camcorder and it takes HD videos in MP4 and can be converted to a DVD easily.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I figured it out... but the programme that came with camera will not let me edit videos like Windows Movie Maker.

anyone know how where to get editing stuff.. that is easy

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

thanks I DLed it... still figuring it out... I made a bunch of tiny videos... meaning I had the hight and width fucked up...

Also I made one of pics ... and added music, I just added the music from a Sample folder... I never DLed them. where/how do I DL music to put on videos?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The easiest/cheapest way is to get out your old CD collection and rip music using Windows Media Player. It automatically defaults your music to the right folder and the music is in a readable format for Movie Maker so when you use Movie Maker, your music is there and all you have to do is import it like you do the videos.

If not, you'd acually have to d/l junk somewhere else and it would come in mp3 and Movie Maker doesn't do mp3, so you would have to d/l something else to convert them to something it would read.

So yeah, if you have some old CDs laying around, rip a few songs off of them to use.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

it was raining so hard last night, I stayed in... and went to emusic.com joined... DLed a bunch of music. I will try to figure out how to make some new CDs later. I was up till 4 something... like a dumb ass... now I am up... after 3 hours sleep.

maybe I will get a Mp3 thingy today. I think I am taking in too much technology, my brain might freeze up .

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I licked a twat last night

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I watched a movie last night and ate Taco Bell.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

and I appreciated it... sorry bout the slime plug.