This video is exceptional thats why I'm posting it.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Joeslogic, Aug 27, 2006.

1. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I meant in relation to me.

2. Ferine

Ferine New Member

You post disturbing pictures of gunshot wounds to the head to get your point across, they wave disturbing pictures to get theres across. Then, while on their mission to save lives they shoot doctors and bomb clinics - kind of defeating their purpose. Soooo.. since you are so against people owning guns for the sake of safety and life, I jokingly asked if you were going to stab someone.

Don't worry Chester, I certainly wasn't trying to imply that you were a little Christian. :shock:

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I am a Christian.
    I am from and live in Alabama.
    I do not own a gun.
    I have never had nor performed an abortion.
    I have never owned a slave nor do I condone any who have.
    I am educated.
    My wife is in no way a blood relative of mine.

Forgive me if I screw up the possibility for any of you to generalize about religion, ethnicity, or geographical origin. Even if I am the exception to the rule, not everybody in my neck of the woods can be crammed into whatever mold you choose to create.

I don't have a heart of glass and can take a good ribbing as well as dish it out. Just remember almost everyone is not everyone.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I am a Christian.
    I am from and live in Georgia.
    I do not own a gun(My wife however does).
    I have never had nor performed an abortion.
    I have never owned a slave nor do I condone any who have.
    I am educated(Irish immigrants in the 1800s didnt have a lot).
    My wife is in no way a blood relative of mine.

I like the Dukes of Hazzard
    I drive a four wheel drive(yea its a hemi)
    I love fried chicken and watermelon
    I like collards on sunday
    Fried catfish is better than escargo

I like big butts, and I cannot lie.........oh wait,

that is off topic.....

I did like the car vid, it was neat, I wish some of those cars that were blocking the side streets had cameras in them so you could see how fast that fool was going for some booty.

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Phew! These boards are littered with the critters already.

6. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I think the point of the post, which was only to rib chester, was completely missed. I only threw Alabama in there because that just happened to be where the clinic was blown up. And I only threw Christians in there, because that just happened to be what the bomber claimed to be.

And just for the record...
    I too am from Alabama.
    I too am a Christian.
    And I do own a gun, which unfortunately I can not carry in MD because I haven't been raped, assaulted or threatened here yet.

7. Ferine

Ferine New Member

We are sneaky. :wink:

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

It's cool, Ferine, I'm not on a crusade. I just find it disturbing when people wreak these atrocities and call themselves Christians. I dislike it when skinheads use the confederate battle flag as a symbol to propagate their hate crimes. And I find it unfortunate that the "Smokey and the Bandit" trilogy seems to be a primer on the South to the rest of the world. I do not seek to renounce my heritage, my home, or my religion, I just don't want to be lumped in with those who would continually wipe their collective asses with the same.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Very well put Maj, however I must admit, I love Smokey and the Bandit, well at least the first one. That gives me an idea for a new thread on this forum.....

10. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

"Pro lifers killing doctors! I love it. It's base irony but you can still get a hoot."

Bill Hicks