The joys of walking in the snow with these....

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Ulfur Engil, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I think someone's been getting little stiffies down at the nazi novelty shop! ;D

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

How about visiting the board a little more often?
    The place sucks without you here for me to slap around.

(fugly translation = I miss you.)

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, if i hadn't been staggering about in the countryside hugging trees (no, i don't want to join your pagan menstrual coven, Imp ::)) and puking, i would have gladly stopped by to have the back of my hand slapped viciously around by your quivering, cellulite dimpled mounds, Pig Daddy! 8)

6. improtected

improtected New Member

it's ok nursey.. you're weren't invited. at all.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So.....cutting. I hope Lord Buddha isn't watching!

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

10. improtected

improtected New Member

ok, boys, nursey isn't getting enough attention. quick! make a bunch of posts validating nursey's intelligence so that it doesn't throw a paranoid schizophrenic paraphilia tantrum, declare itself a martyr and blow up the world.

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Oh, I've done that on more than one occasion. Go dig one up and repost.

I'm a bit tired.

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Uh oh...she's going all embittered on me!

So that's what you think happens at Fugly!? I did wonder why the hell you were private messaging 'Pig Bladdy' pics of your nude loin/hip region and posting nothing but safe, sensible crap of an 'intellectual' nature completely void of any witty repartee. :p

Eurgh! So...Maj is just a filthy little ass suck!? And all that time i thought he rilly liked me. :-[

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nursey - I have done absoulutely nothing to you (lately anyway) to be called "PIG BLADDY". Didn't I just send your some Paypal funds so that you could buy food for all the animals in your circus? What do want from me to make you love me?
    Money to pay the clowns?
    A subscription to High Times magazine?
    A webcam for your bathroom?
    Revoke Pimps parole?

You name it - it's yours.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

No, baby, I'm your filthy little ass suck. I aim to please.

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Just so you know.. every bald, pink fatty is 'pig bladdy'. That's the only way to get them to squeal. And then you REALLY get to have your way with them...

How about you just go a bit easier on the Adderall? I won't love you, but at least i won't recoil contemptuously from your derranged gibbering.

Well...you filthy, little, ass-sucka fuckle-knuckles are fickle indeed! :-\

17. improtected

improtected New Member

hey, just so you know, god's in a good mood. and even with all of your.. issues.. he loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life!

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Uhhhh huh! Speaking of...*issues*, i should probably warn you that humourless, sanctimonious cunts don't tend to last very long around here...or was that your attempt at humour!? It's not very easy to tell...

19. improtected

improtected New Member

aw, did i strike a nerve? maybe you should try some anti-anxiety medication, nursey - i hear it can make even the worst personalities tolerable. you might really benefit from some of those extended release meds.. might help you straighten yourself out! might even help with your jealousy..

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

By 'straighten myself out', you mean turn into a dull, humourless twat like yourself? Then YES PLEASE! You know, the moment you sailed in on your Dr. White sanitary blandness i suddenly realised that i wasn't everything i want to be. If taking the meds you rave about will turn me into an insipid, female version of Barry (minus his few saving graces), then i'm off to the doctors for my *very own* petro-chemical industry managed personality! :-\