The Duke university incident

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, May 3, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Filing: Second dancer called allegations a 'crock'

The proof finally comes out but all the hatred has already been stirred up. The people have already put their angry faces on and division set in. When will they ever learn how they are manipulated by the hand that feeds them with someone else’s food?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Who the fuck cares. No one gives a shit.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thats the point noone cares except that on a false pretense the level of hatred between blacks and whites was hightened to a frenzy for no reason. Its called drive by media its the technique they use these days. And for years I sit around just observing and saying nothing while it all goes to shit. The road to repair of race relationships between blacks and whites started in the late 60's. The left has harnesses Black apprenension and leveraged it to an advantage. They cannot afford to let the hatred die its a tool.

Warning I'm extreamly intoxicated right now so if you think I've been an ass lately and lost my tact your exactly correct I have but fuck it its what I think.

6. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Except for most black people didn't care either.

7. Ferine

Ferine New Member

No one cares now. Now that more evidence to the contrary has surfaced. There's still a trial forthcoming. I'll wait for it....

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I guess living in SoCal I understand to an extent. But I from the South born and raised I love this area. However when sensational drive by reports come out like this you can feel the racial tension in the air like electricity. I do not mean this as an insult just a fact:

Your out of touch Dio.

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Hence the reason I stay out of the south Joe. Hell, the south is full of people who think that "The South Will Rise Again". I've always wondered what exactly they were going to rise against, but I'm just a liberal hippie from California.

10. TheStreaker1337

TheStreaker1337 New Member

So I'm to understand that liberal hippie, and a guy with perhaps a little too much time to read the paper are debating ethics? I'll fit right in.

I think if there was a stripper, or a prostitute, or whatever she was, went to a party full of men who engage in predominantly malicious activity for sport didn't think she was in for a ride, she therefore deserved what she got by default.

TheStreaker

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That brings to mind that Jodie Foster movie that caused me and Terri to have one of our first major arguements. Cause I said she was asking for it. Damn I cannot remember the movie name.

12. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I think it was Nell.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Nah Nell was the retart movie.

The Accused (1988) From there Internet Movie Database

This movie is based on actual events. Sarah Tobias goes into a bar one night and winds up being gang raped by 3 guys. She is introduced to an attorney named Katherine Murphy. Not only does Katherine Murphy want to go after the men who commited the rape, she wants to go after the men in the bar who cheered it on. But Katherine has her work cut out for her. Her client has a past, and that past could be used against her in court.

Very controversial here is a trailer

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?PublishedID=1806

14. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I'm from the south. Anyone who believes "the south will rise again" with an even population of blacks and an even higher population of hispanics are way out of touch. There may be some stragglers who actually still believe this, but seriously, the vast majority of white people in the south have accepted their place in the melting pot. Anyone who believes differently obviously hasn't lived in the south for any period of time.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No doubt I guess that came from the Charlie Daniels "Souths gonna do it again" song? If you listen to the words you can see he is basically talking about the fact that allmost all the popular bands at the time were from the south. Maybe the Ole Miss mascot thing none of that ment to be taken seriously. Hold on maybe Dio was not serious?

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Of course I was serious. I would never make a sarcastic statement here in fuglyforums. :roll:

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I’m just sitting here trying to figure out how to take that Dio. Seems dangerously close to sarcasm I'll assume directed at me and not the fair and lovely Ferine. :x

18. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Mount up, I feel a dual may be at hand for the defense of Ferine's honor. Prepare to do battle with that Kosher dong.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hehe I do not even want to try to picture this.

Hey whats up with Smurf? He's a smartass I know but did he go over the line or something? What have you herd?

20. diogenes

diogenes New Member

The soothing sound of silence from that particular camp of insanity. I don't know if Jefe did anything with his account and I'm not really in a position to speculate, but I'll take any break I can get from constant end of the world threads.