THE BEST JOKES

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by glyn gurn, Sep 9, 2003.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Stymie! I like. I like a lot.
    I'm feeling...hmmmm...great cholèr when i view this piece. Yes, and it's interesting the way you've created this magnificent juxtaposition between the secular map text and the etching...a statement of this remarkable sanguinary propound you appear to be channelling. Moving.

Well thanks nursey, (that's if the above aint scorn), think I'm gonna bang it in the Tate Gallery and make a fuckin fortune.

Dub mate, poster is on it's way, although you can have the wallpaper at a measly £2.59 a roll.

[ 09-10-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    why the sarcastic comments woman? whats your problem ? PMS or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sarcastic!? I was merely conducting a brief, preliminary synopsis, the first in what will become a series of character assessments based on observations of your behavioral patterns, syntax and lingo.

3. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

why the sarcastic comments woman? whats your problem ? PMS or what?
    i guess a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

4. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

juxtaposed to yours i should come out fine then.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oooooh...nice one...

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

CLASSIFICATION STUDY

Subject's name: (known as) 'juicebox'
    Registration # 4822

Date of Report: 12/09/03

Subject now informed of assessment being conducted and has elicited a response:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    juxtaposed to yours i should come out fine then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Subject appears to have either (1) misunderstood the information, (2) exhibited possible sign of psychosis in making the intriguing assumption that the assessment of the subject somehow either involves all participants of the messageboard or perhaps (3) just the subject and the examiner-the report's author.
    Conclusion:

(1) Subject may lack mental capabilities.

(2)Subject may suffer a degree of insitutionalisation, and therefore an inability to mentally dissociate from the group.

(3)Subject possibly suffering defensive, delusionary state that casts both the subject and the examiner in the role of subject, proliferating the subject's sense that both are 'in the same boat' in order to compensate for feelings of powerlessness in ability to influence the findings of this report.

7. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

jesus - you are going to full lengths here arnt you? fine by me. you must have all the time in the world. do you try to suss out everyone who writes in this 'forum'? good to know we have a 'shrink' on board.
    this must be a field day for you everyday considering the contents, comments, the themes running through etc.

tell me - in your expert opinion - is there a cure for an someone who has a completely random obsessive compulsion (that verges on paranoia), on other peoples behavioural patterns? especially when they perhaps feel slightly personally threatened?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

STOP FUCKIN TALKING ABOUT ME FUCKBOX

9. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

this is hyserical - what? you too UT?? shit! i was right then all along - you are paranoid!
    for your info - i was actually talking about Nursey. woops.

10. unlimited-time

11. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

hey nursey - i would consider having UT as a project - a bit more interesting than little ol me, dont you think? seems like you have sussed me out already anyway! watcha say??
    maybe you can help her out.

12. unlimited-time

If there was a emote of someone putting their tongue into their bottom lip, pushing it out slightly and making a DUURRRR!! noise i would be posting it at this moment.

13. unlimited-time

Really?It wouldn't be that bad.

14. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

and i would shiver with anxiety and worry.

15. KaosLite

KaosLite New Member

Hey nursey.

a) i bow to your sheer style
    b) how many posts before I qualify for a dossier?
    c) i bow again to your style

16. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

she seems awfully quite at the moment - she probably already typing it up.

17. jibby104

jibby104 New Member

we luv glyn, hes a diamond geezer, hes half irish half welsh and really fucked up, so fuck the english and americans, and pakis for that matter,keep em' coming glyn, we love it! ps atlest the welsh know how 2 gurn with style, so,FUCK U,from joy&trout

18. jibby104

jibby104 New Member

we luv glyn, hes a diamond geezer, hes half irish half welsh and really fucked up, so fuck the english and americans, and pakis for that matter,keep em' coming glyn, we love it! ps atlest the welsh know how 2 gurn with style, so,FUCK U,from joy&trout

19. stymie

stymie New Member

Shhh pimp, his dad is bigger n your dad.

20. KaosLite

KaosLite New Member

maybe, but he's also welsh, and it's doubtful gurn's daddy could take his dick out of a sheep long enough to pound amyone