THE BEST JOKES

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by glyn gurn, Sep 9, 2003.

1. glyn gurn

glyn gurn New Member

WHAT DO U CALL A PAKI IN A JAM JAR?
    RAM DIN

WHAT DO U CALL A PAKI SWIMMING ATTENDANT?
    AND JER BANDIN

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BTWEEN A PAKI AND NIGGER?
    20 MINUETS ON GAS MARK 6

HOW DO KILL A SPASTIC?
    PUT A MAGNET IN ITS MOUTH AND LET IT KICK ITSELF 2 DEATH

2. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

you are a sick motherfucker man

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

YEAH! Calling this thread 'BEST JOKES' then subjecting us to THAT SHIT is pretty sadistic!

4. stymie

stymie New Member

The fuck do you expect? He's Welsh for fucks sake. Taffy cunt.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

um you suck! Are those jokes????

6. KaosLite

KaosLite New Member

sOMEONE tELL tHIS jACK-oFF tO tURN oFF cAPS lOCK

dumb fuck. Are you devdev in disguise, by any chance?

7. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

chill the fuck out guys. tell a better joke - PLEASE! i need a giggle. and please spare us with the fucking ethiopian, jew or blond jokes - they are lame and old a'ight?! try abit harder. look 4ward to it.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Woman with no legs won the World Strawberry Picking Contest recently...

Jammy cunt.

9. glyn gurn

glyn gurn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    chill the fuck out guys. tell a better joke - PLEASE! i need a giggle. and please spare us with the fucking ethiopian, jew or blond jokes - they are lame and old a'ight?! try abit harder. look 4ward to it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like to say, you bunch of fucking wankers. For a start i'm only half welsh and i can assure you i don't give a fuck about your opinions.And as for i'm sick, you got to be sick to visit this website in the first place.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glyn gurn:
    Just like to say, you bunch of fucking wankers. For a start i'm only half welsh and i can assure you i don't give a fuck about your opinions.And as for i'm sick, you got to be sick to visit this website in the first place.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww. He's even stopped typing in caps. Look Glynny...maybe people wouldn't have been so harsh if you'd just named the thread 'MORE MEDIOCRE SHIT' .

[ 09-10-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    speak for yourself sucker.
    this may be the darkest of places in the virtual world however - there is really no need to freak out and take everything so damn personally. chill!
    any good jokes ? come ooon!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You make your own hemp flax vaggie wads,don't you?

12. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glyn gurn:
    Just like to say, you bunch of fucking wankers. For a start i'm only half welsh B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your point is? I bet the other half is farm animal. One tenth Welsh yer still a leek eating choirboy molesting sheep fucker.

13. stymie

stymie New Member

Heh! I'm a fuckin artist!

[ 09-10-2003: Message edited by: stymie ]

[ 09-10-2003: Message edited by: stymie ]

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Heh! I'm a fuckin artist!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stymie! I like. I like a lot.
    I'm feeling...hmmmm...great cholèr when i view this piece. Yes, and it's interesting the way you've created this magnificent juxtaposition between the secular map text and the etching...a statement of this remarkable sanguinary propound you appear to be channelling. Moving.

[ 09-10-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]

15. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

speak for yourself sucker.
    this may be the darkest of places in the virtual world however - there is really no need to freak out and take everything so damn personally. chill!
    any good jokes ? come ooon!

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oh Christ, the filthy spectre that is the... gag...retch...the...watery mouth...WELSH has raised it's fucking head again has it....

Top map Stymie, can I have it poster size please?

17. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

what the fuck are hemp flax vaggie wads?? please enlighten me.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

eco-friendly tampons I'd hazard a guess at...hand rolled by frustrated rug munchers in a Berkshire commune probably.

19. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

aha - weird . i suppose better those than letting it all pour out eh Nursey?

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

GASP! You poor soul! Is that what you've been doing? Go and get yourself some of these for christ's sake:

I don't know! You London squatter types are verging on becoming wild beasts living the way you do!