The Answer To My Riddle

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by kitana, Nov 26, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Not in Kitana's world

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    soft ice???...

ice is either hard.... or water...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, if u put ice straight from the freezer in your mouth, its very hard, but if u suck on it for a while it starts to break down a bit and is easier on the teeth

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Not in Kitana's world <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, in my world, it's just me

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Damn... the two of you should get along great... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...
    one holds squidgy animal nuts in her hand.... the other cracks nuts with her teeth

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    yeah, in my world, it's just me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They call that Autism

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    They call that Autism<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anybody else feel like watching Judge Wapner?

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Anybody else feel like watching Judge Wapner?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you, stop being busy

Whos Judge Wapner

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    Damn you, stop being busy

Whos Judge Wapner
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I could stop being busy...

Judge Wapner was an old coot that starred in the television mockup 80's courtroom show The People's Court. I hold him and his show responsible for the surge of nonstop crap on television these days... (Judge Judy, et al.)

Fuck, they've even got a whole network devoted to courtroom drama now...

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh yes, and the relevance of all this lies within the movie 'Rain Man' with Dustin Hoffman and that dude that was fucking Nicole Kidman after I got done with her.

10. D

D New Member

Oh yes, and the relevance of all this lies within the movie 'Rain Man' with Dustin Hoffman and that dude that was fucking Nicole Kidman after I got done with her.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be Tom Cruise. You may remember him from such films as... Cocktail, A Few Good Men and.... a few others...

Didja (I didn't till only a while ago) know that the bird from Splash... Darrel Hannah (or however the fuck you spell it) Is border-line Autistic...

So your not alone Tit.

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

... Darryl Hannah ...Is border-line Autistic...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, she's just blonde. The confusion is understandable.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Shush up, Emetic! i almost felt normal there