Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kathaksung, May 11, 2009.

1. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

602. Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds (4/30/09)

Feds planed a bio-attack in 4/8 plot. I accurately predicted it on 3/30, eight days before action date. Re:

"596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)"

The rehearsal of response to a mock attack(see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. To cover up the unusual multiple deaths, Feds always planed big event such like war, natural disaster, terror attack to distract.

Here is a news prepared psychologically for that bio-attack:

"New Human Death from Bird Flu
    By Tim Johnson McClatchy Newspapers
    2/26/2009

Beijing - A handful of new human fatalities from bird flu underscore that the H5N1 virus has become entrenched in some countries, such as China, and that it still could mutate and flare into a global pandemic, U.N. officials said last week.
    .......A best-case scenario might cause only 100,000 deaths, he added."

I said Feds had planed a frame case on date when my wife returned from her China trip which was accordance with the missile launching date of N.Korea.(N.Korea set the launching date between 4/4 to 4/8) I said the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. My wife returned on 4/8. She was severely sickened with a flu. She could hardly speak due to the sore throat caused by severe cough. She had to stay home for days before back to work on 4/13 with her voice still broken. That's something never happened before. My wife is a hard working woman. In my memory, she had never asked for a sick leave.

Why hadn't the Feds carried out their 4/8 plan? I think because I accurately revealed their plot. I even referred the news to guess the coming bio-attack was a bird flu (H5N1). The reference news was from China. I always point out Chinese secret police is an accomplice of the Feds in this framed case. And my wife caught the flu during her China trip. Would you say that's another coincidence?

Then why do they revive that bio-attack? I think the pressure from the high ranking is too heavy. Because I also accurately predicted the Iran war. Everything seems to be ready for that war - except the elimination of Kat Hak Sung who revealed the secret. But haven't I predicted the bio-attack of bird flu (H5N1) in advance? To avoid to prove my accuracy, Feds creates another name - Swine Flu (H1N1). New name won't change the reality. Everything shows it's a pre-planed bio-attack. Feds just changed the name of the flu.

2. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

603. Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot (5/8/09)

In recent days I was blocked to access the Internet again for almost three days. I think the main reason is my message #602 reveals the secret of Swine Flu. So if I could not post my message on time, (every five days), then you know something bad is going to happen.

When I say Mexico Flu was part of 4/8 plot, I based on timing. The first death of the Flu, was Adela Maria Gutierrez. She fell ill April 1 with what she thought was a bad cold. She tried aspirin and antibiotics, bed rest and moist towels, but nothing brought down her soaring fever, reduced her aches and pains, or boosted her energy level. Maria Gutierrez went to the hospital April 9. After tests revealed an unusual illness, medical personnel isolated her and notified state and federal official. She died April 13. (Extracted from San Jose Mercury News, 4/29 and 5/1) The timing was accordance to my wife's. My wife caught a flu in later March and early April. The worst time for her was about April 8. If the Feds increases the poison dose, she might have died at same time Gutierrez did. The outbreak of the Mexico Flu would rapidly spread all over the world that would justify my wife's death.

Another similar case took place in a train which crossed Siberia of Russia. The news topic was: "Sudden death of a Chinese female worker, Russia steps up its way to prevent a pandemic." In a train from Far East to Moscow, a young woman's health worsened at night of 4/14. She had a high fever and died next morning. The original diagnosis of Russian doctor was that the woman died of SARS. The response of Russia was strong. They immediately stopped the train, Quarantine the station and isolated the 60 passengers of that coach. The Guarantine released on 4/18 when authority said that the disease was not SARS but an ordinary pneumonia.

Several local Chinese paper reported this news with big article. It also said the mainstream media of Russia made a large quantity of news report on this topic. Caused a nation wide public attention. The unusual reaction of the government may indict the 4/8 plot was a big one. The secret police of China and Russia were involved. If the 4/8 plot carried out successfully, then there was a worldwide "pandemic". The Russia's would have started from that Chinese woman's death on train.

Since the persecution was urgent and in large scale, the next plot probably would be around 5/24 when my nephew will have a wedding party in Boston. My family members will fly from the West coast to the East Coast to attend that party.

604. The death in Mexico is not caused by flu (5/14/09)

The unusual symptom of the flu my wife caught was a severe cough. I had never seen her coughed so badly before. My wife also brought a big box of flu medicine from her China trip. It was a traditional Chinese medicine that was very effective to prevent a flu. So I took some pills. It didn't help me to prevent a flu. I started to cough too. So my wife gave me a bottle of Robitussin. After taking several dose, my cough became worse. I had similar bad cough about three years ago. Here is the description: "There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one." (422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06))

Of course, I stopped to take the medicine. I was afraid it was poisoned. On 4/13, my wife went back to work. The next days she brought home some cookies. I noticed that we all coughed after eating the cookies. I started to realize it was not the flu but the poisoned food that caused the coughing.

I think
    1. Feds planed a murder under the cover up of Flu. The poison (I allege it is a kind of isotope) will cause a severe cough. Heavy doze will swollen the lung that leads to the de-function of breath. Feds spread it with flu virus because the flu symptoms will cover up the severe cough caused by poison.

2. Feds may have contaminated the public place (such like restaurant, hospital or bus) with the poison. People may get sick when they having food with their contaminated hand. That's why the media emphasized on washing hand.

3. There is a mystery puzzled experts that why reported deaths have occurred only in Mexico and the confirmed cases elsewhere are mild. I don't believe H1N1 only select Mexicans to kill. It only proves H1N1 is a common flu, easy to spread but generally mild. In this case, it is used to cover up the poison. So when it went to elsewhere, it is mild.

The death mainly took place in Mexico because it's a convenient place picked up for the special operation. La Gloria is the town thought to be the source of the Swine Flu. Quote, "The village has many immigrants in the U.S.. Mexican epidemiologists say one theory is that someone who had been in the U.S. brought the virus back to the community." (Mercury News, 4/29)

This someone is the special operative(s) who poisoned the route he (they) went, to create a panic for the 4/8 case.

4. Quote, "New flu cases leveling off, Mexico says
    By Paul Haven and Nico Price
    Associated Press
    Friday, May 1, 2009

The health ministry, which earlier said 168 people were believed killed by swine flu in Mexico, on Thursday would only confirm 12 of those deaths and would not say how many were suspected."

Can you interpret this news? It means 168 people died in similar cause. Only 12 found positive with H1N1 virus. (Even though, they were not necessarily died of H1N1) So the cause of the 168 deaths is something else. Now you can imagine what is it.

3. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

605. Swine Flu time table (5/20/09)

There were two attempts for bio-attack in April. One was the original 4/8 plot. It was a big plan consisted of a bio attack, a terror attack (marked with 4/8 "terror crack down in England) and the Iran war(marked with rocket launch of N.Korea, dated 4/4 to 4/8).

Here is the time table for the first bio-attack attempt which was in the name of bird-flu pandemic.
    Three big powers involved.

2/26 A news of "New Human Death from Bird Flu" from Beijing China justified the coming "global pandemic". (see #596.)

3/19 There was an exercise for responding a bio-attack in Bay-area. (see #594)

3/20 I wrote "594. Framed case in March and April (3/20/09)", said, my wife "would have a two weeks trip to Beijing on 3/24",(which implied her return date was 4/8) "To divert the public attention, they will create a big event to distract. It most likely will be a bio-attack this time."

3/30 I wrote "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)", repeated that "The unusual outbreak of avian flu in China likely is a plot to justify a planed bio-attack activated by the Feds - in the name of pandemic avian flu."

4/5 I wrote "597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)", said that "The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip."

4/1 Maria Gutierrez fell ill.
    About same time, my wife caught a flu in her China trip. (see # 603)

4/8 My wife returned home, severely sickened with a bad cough.
    4/9 Maria Gutierrez's situation got worse, went to hospital.
    4/13 Maria Gutierrez died in hospital.
    4/15 Early morning, a young Chinese woman suddenly died in a train that crossed Siberia Russia.
    There was a swift response from Russia. Train stopped. The station Quarantined. The
    passengers isolated. Russia doctor said she died of SARS.
    4/15 Morning, the mainstream media of Russian, multiple press, newspaper and national
    television made a strengthening report on this news, caused nation wide public attention.
    4/15 Night, Russia media changed the tone, said the patient might die to the Hand, Mouth and Foot
    disease.
    4/15 The Minister of Food and Health Department of Hongkong, announced to lower the grade of
    response to Avian Flu - from severe class to alert class.
    4/18 Russia media reported that the woman's death was caused by ordinary pneumonia.

I think Feds failed to get me into a disease of "bad flu" - I refused food and medicine arranged for me. The lowering grade of the response to Avian Flu in Hongkong on 4/15 may indict Feds formerly abandoned their original plot of a bio attack in the name of bird flu. Because I had predicted that attack. Russia even didn't refer the case to flu but call it SARS. If Feds was successful in 4/8 plot, my wife would have died like the other two women at the time between 4/13 to 4/15.

Then on 4/24, Feds had another attempt to push up a pandemic. To avoid the name of "bird flu", they picked up a new virus from their bio-weapon warehouse. It has a bits of genetic material from swine flu, avian flu and human flu. Of course, there was a consideration of the name. Human flu is too common that won't scare people. Bird Flu fits the demand but that will fall into my prediction. So they call it Swine Flu. Mysterious enough to intimidate public. It apparently was a propaganda name not a scientific one. Several days later, they have to change it into H1N1 A. H1N1 basically represent human flu.

Why I say it's another attempt? Because in following days when Swine Flu had been hot topic in media, N. Korea came again.

Quote, "N.Korea makes another missile threat

By Jae-Soon Chang 4/30/09
    A.P.

Seoul, S. Korea - N. Korea warned Wednesday it will fire an intercontinental ballistic missile - or even carry out another nuclear test - unless the U.N. apologizes for condemning the regime's April 4 rocket launch. "

It is a pity to abandon that original plan which has been prepared for months. And the war on Iran is an urgent demand.

(I was again blocked to post in internet for two weeks. Feds must have planed another big plot these days. 6/3)

4. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

606. 5/25 plot (6/16/09)

I used to post my journal style article every five days. Last one #605 was written on 5/20, today is 6/16. It means from 5/20, I was blocked to the internet for 21 days. The censorship proves what I said was truth, Feds are afraid of it.

I have correctly predicted the 4/8 plot that would have come with a bio-attack. (see detail in #602)
    Feds used to arrange a trip for the case. I predicted that the action date likely would be the return date when my wife finishing her China trip.(4/8) It would match the distract event - N. Korea launching a ballistic missile. (date ranged from 4/4 to 4/8).

Then I correctly predicted there would be a second attempt.

On 5/8, I said, "Since the persecution was urgent and in large scale, the next plot probably would be around 5/24 when my nephew will have a wedding party in Boston. My family members will fly from the West coast to the East Coast to attend that party." (see #603)

The late development proves the action date was set on 5/25. My family members flied to Boston on 5/23 (Saturday) and attended my nephew's wedding ceremony on 5/24.(Sunday) They flied back on 5/25. (Monday, Veteran's day) Feds used to set the action date on return date of the trip. (Air plane accident?)

And on 5/20, (Five days before 5/25) I wrote, "Why I say it's another attempt? Because in following days when Swine Flu had been hot topic in media, N. Korea came again.

Quote, "N.Korea makes another missile threat

By Jae-Soon Chang 4/30/09

Seoul, S. Korea - N. Korea warned Wednesday it will fire an intercontinental ballistic missile - or even carry out another nuclear test". (see #605)

It was a nuclear test. On 5/25, North Korea announced it successfully conducted its second nuclear test. It was again, strangely, coincident with the date when my family members return from their trip.

The plot, if had been carried out successfully, would be an outbreak of a framed drug case. A lot of people will be murdered by the Feds. Few people will notice the case because it would have been distracted by big events: bio-attack; terrorist attack and Iran war. We have seen the Swine Flu in this plot already. And N. Korea will play the role of a witness to justify the Iran war that it exports nuclear weapon to Iran.

607. N.Korea provokes U.S.? (6/22/09)

Right after the nuclear test of N. Korea of 5/25, South Korea responded by joining the Proliferation Security Initiative, a U.S. led movement to stop ships from transporting banned nuclear goods.

This is the key point of that soap opera. The inspection will tell the world that Iran is the buyer of the weapon and nuclear material. While Bush regime failed to justify the Iraq war with WMD lie, this time the Inside Group does a perfect job. They show the evidence in a big event. We see the destroyer USS John McCain now is following a N.Korean ship when it leaves the vicinity off the coast of China. It is preparing to intercept the suspected cargo of proliferating missiles and nukes once the government insiders decide to start the war on Iran.

The likely action date of a coming terror plot will be on 7/4, when N. Korea will fire a ballistic missile towards Hawaii. Media beat the drum to propaganda on it. It is a comic because:

1. N. Korea is weak in economy. It lives on food and fuel aid from China and US!!! It can't support a war. Although in early 1950s there was a Korea war, N.Korea had the support of two powers - Soviet Union and China at that time. Russia and China have no attempt now to challenge US.

2. US is a super power in the world now. It doesn't make sense to challenge a super power.
    The result of a war will be disastrous to N.Korea.

3. In a weapon test, a nation used to choose an international open area. There are plenty of open space in Pacific. Why choose Hawaii? It's a deliberate provocation which could leads to a war.

Have you ever seen a mouse challenge a cat at cat's house? So it is only a "cat crying 'Mouse is coming'" soap opera. The challenge mouse knows there will be no revenge from the cat. In under table deal, it will be paid for that performance. The real target of the cat is another mouse- Iran. To Justify a war on Iran, an excuse that Iran attempt to create nuclear weapon is not enough. US insiders need a 911 alike case, or even bigger than that.

That's why 7/4 is selected. The "enemy" attacked on national holiday. According to former soured plot, multi cities will be bombed by - possibly nukes, most likely will be dirty bombs or chem-weapon. Of course, once the war starts, a pandemic will break out and a martial law be announced to quarantine anti-war people.

5. ladaxswi

ladaxswi New Member

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yes when are you active to answer this person's question? Thank you.

7. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

608. Bio attack in the name of a flu (6/28/09)

1. I predicted the bio attack.

Originally the Feds planed a bird flu pandemic for the framed drug case and the coming Iran war. On 2/26, news reported China had five deaths from Bird flu. On 3/19, there was a rehearsal for the bio-attack in Bay Area (where I lived). I predicted there would be a bio-attack, possibly H5N1 the Bird Flu in late March. see #594 and #596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)

2. The plot was around 4/8.

The killer flu started in Mexico in late March. The first victim Maria Gutierrez.fell ill on 4/1. She went to hospital on 4/9 and died on 4/13. My wife got sick with a flu at same time in her China trip.
    She went home on 4/8. In following days, I refused the medicine she introduced when I saw it only increased the coughing.
    Early morning on 4/15, a Chinese woman died in a train in Siberia of Russia. Russian government had a swift response - quarantined the train and station. Russian media made massive report on this news. Only at night the media changed its tone to say that the cause of death was not the SARS but another disease. See #603.

3. The turning point was on 4/15. It was obvious.

When the Feds saw I didn't fall into their 4/8 trap, they stopped that Bird Flu plot. Not only Russia media changed their report, the HongKong government also announced to lower the grade of response to Avian Flu - from severe class to alert class on 4/15.

A Bird Flu pandemic would hurt economy seriously. If the original plan went on, Feds would have to pay huge to its collaborator. So we saw a dramatical turning around.

4. Swine Flu invented to continue the plot.

(1) Why continue the plot? Iran war. As I have said, Iran war is set to finish in one year. That's why Obama prolongs one year for Robert Gates to stay as the Secretary of Defense. Now only six months left.

(2) Media first reported Swine Flu on 4/24, eight days after 4/15. It took Feds a week to find a substitute for Bird Flu from their labs. This "swine flu" is a hybrid of part swine flu, part human flu and part bird flu, something that can only come from laboratories according to many experts. It is apparently from the lab of Pentagon.

(3) So far the Swine Flu is a mild one. The death rate is similar to or even milder than the ordinary human flu. A virus either can intimidate people, but also won't hurt economy.

(4) It may prove the flu took place in Mexico before 4/15 is not the swine flu as the media later says. The flu infected Mexicans before 4/15, possibly was H5N1 the bird flu virus. So there was a high death rate in Mexico. Feds changed their tactic after 4/15. That made high death rate in Mexico a mystery. A flu virus won't be so smart that it selects Mexicans to kill.

(5) Media is controlled by the Intelligence. Unusual media propaganda on a mild flu means there is a purpose. The flu death of this case in Mexico starts on 4/13. Until 4/24, rare people knew there was a killing flu happened in Mexico. So we know there would be no panic in public if media keeps their mouth shut up like what they have done in that 10 days. And the propaganda on Swine flu thereafter is enormous even there is no proof that it is more dangerous than the common flu.

(6) Flu used to happen in winter season. It is summer now. But the news of Swine Flu keeps on showing off in media. The event is against nature and makes no common sense. What I can say is: When Feds successfully frame a drug case, then the mild flu will "mutate" into a killing virus - not naturally but a step to meet the demand of the Feds. The Swine Flu is a bio-attack from the Feds.

609. About gold price and inflation (9/16/09)

I have been blocked to post until today. It is nearly three months. I could post recently with the message because I go to the public library for their computer service.

Gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce in recent days

I think the Feds is preparing another financial tsunami in the rest days of this year. In which US dollars will rapidly devalued to a historical low. The price of the gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. The exchange rate of the Japanese yen will go 80/dollar or higher. The Euro will go 1.6 dollar/Euro or higher.

This is why there is regime change in Japan. The Liberal party was too close to its enterprises and big business. It resists to increase the value of yen to the desire of the Feds. So it has to step down. The Democrat party who is willingly to sacrifice the Japanese financial interest now gets the power. The high value of Japanese yen will certainly hurt Japan's economy.

China and India co-operate with the Feds. They have bought the gold quietly for sometime and will make a good profit in coming gold rush.

It will happen in coming days of this year. What a tsunami it is if it all takes place in three months. I predict it before the media bang the drum on inflation. And remember what I said today and how the Feds control your mind with propaganda.

When I say the Feds is the hand to push up the gold price, the Feds here means intelligence (FBI, DEA). So they have their own way to clear the uphill road for the gold.

Here is a whole page advertisement in San Jose Mercury News on August 24, 2009:

Cash for Gold comes to Cupertino

With unemployment and foreclosures at a record high in California, ARC Capital Investments will host another fun, safe and lucrative cash for gold purchasing event here in Cupertino to help stimulate the economy. Many people are already very aware of the benefits of such an event due to the many advertisements on television, radio and the Internet.

ARC Capital Investments, a California state-licensed precious metals dealer, has a different approach to the demand and supply of precious metals. Owner of ARC, hosts a 4-day event in the Cypress Hotel, a very well established and reputable hotel, in order to ensure 100% client interaction.

The Gold Evaluation Process
    ........ "

The price of the gold in August was around $950/ounce. ARC of course is not a charitable institution. When it pays huge to rent hotels and put advertisement to collect gold from area to area, how much do you think they expect to make in future gold market?

When media repeats on foreclosure and unemployment news, it squeezes people to sell gold and jewellry to speculators. The next financial balloon will be a gold bubble. At that time, the topic in media will be inflation. It will advise you to buy back gold. This is how the inside group controls this country and make money from each crisis.

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I don't get it. How could feds make natural disasters up? Katrina was an engineered hurricane to distract us? Dude, you gotta stop smoking weed.

9. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

He's getting it from BC

10. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Gotta love that BC bud... HmmHmm

11. RetainYerDiggity

RetainYerDiggity New Member

666: the feds used their time machine to fake the 1918 Flu Epidemic. They've been covering their tracks since the late Devonian to avoid lawsuits over failed experiments by Xenu's galactic banking-industrial consortium.

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Hahaha! I knew Xenu had something to do with it.

13. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

Either you are really ignorant or just try to cover up or discredit, the reality is there are new technology that can alter climate and create natural disaster. From anthrax we know there secret bio Lab run by Pentagon. And:

DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. CohenApril 28, 1997

Q: .....There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important

chumwad84 likes this.
  14. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So how exactly do you connect the ebola virus and enginnering hurricanes?
    Besides, creating "race specific" pathogens is absolutely impossible, the difference between a black man and a white man is 0.0003% on a genetic level. Your immune system is literally the same as mine.
    Stop reading Michael Chrighton or Tom Clancy, it seems to be fucking with your brain.

16. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I took the vaccine and I'm fealing just fine. What does he mean by "suicide"? Besides, this is pretty far out, even for Obama. I don't think this plan is real, it would be political suicide and a major infringement on human rights to travel. It's just a bunch of idiots trying to tell each other scary stories. Even he said that he doesn't know if the "plan" will ever come to be, but it's "out there". Sounds to me like he's wrong and he knows it.

Did you know that a plan called "plan red" was made in the 30's about a possible canadian invasion? The US had devised an emergency plan in the case that Canada joined forces with Britain and became an economical or political threat. The plan called for the occupation of major Canadian ports like Vancouver and Halifax and the disruption of railroad access by taking Calgary and Edmonton. The weirdest thing is that the territory controlled by the US would not go back to Canada after the "war"; but rather be assimilated into the US. Look it up, the US also had plans for Japan (which it coded green) and Britain itself (which it coded orange).

Plans are made in a "what if" state of mind. What you heard the guy say was probably about what if the virus becomes very lethal and states need to be put under quarantine.

18. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

If there is difference, even it is 0.0003%, there is possibility, although the way may be not found yet.

One hundred years ago, enginnering rain was impossible. Now it is common. Enginnering hurricanes? Even it is still a secret of Pentagon, I know it is now a skilled technology. Here is my article about Katrina.

345. Hurricane, a tool to distract (9/27/05)

I allege the recent hurricanes were practice of climate war. It was part of framed case plotted by D.O.J..

1. Motive: As I have said, the September plot planned to kill two birds by one stone. Hurricanes were developed to help this purpose. (The main action was terror attack)

(1) To distract the peace movement, New Orleans was drowned by flood caused by Katrina on 8/29. The tragic scene thereafter occupied the whole page and screen of media for weeks which at same time drowned the news of Cindy Sheehan's anti war bus trip that started one day later.

The national emergency rescue was deliberately delayed. Military waited three days for orders. The slow re-action is not only incompetent but a crime when a city was drowned. But this was what inside group needed. The delay of rescue could create more stories of death, loot to draw public's attention. The media even activated an accusation war of who should be responsible for the slow action All these aimed at one purpose, to divert public's attention from peace movement.

Of course for the big demonstration of 9/24, Inside Group prepared a big hurricane. Media blew the trumpet to propaganda that Hurricane Rita was shaping up to be one of the strongest Storms ever to hit the USA, exceeding even Katrina. And the landing date of Rita was exactly the same day - 9/24.

As a project to distract, hurricane Katrina and Rita was a success. There is little report about anti-war gathering. They checked up the momentum of Peace movement at the loss of thousand lives and hundred billions worth of properties.

(2) To cover up the framed case, Katrina also played an important role. My case is a big one. Feds has accumulated large quantity of real estates property in the case. To keep the value of these properties, they abuse the power to keep the long term interest rate low. Feds creates a strange phenomenon: all other merchandise were in low price which include automobile, computer, food, clothes .... except the house. To maintain a booming real estate market, they almost make the long term interest rate equal to the short term one. But all these are artificial. Once I was eliminated and they released their properties, all the restriction on other merchandise will be released too. There will be a big inflation in US then. Long term interest rate will go sky rocket. For this economic crisis, Inside Group even prepared to squeeze more from American people. They passed a new bankruptcy law for those potential victims of the coming economic tsunami. And Feds also prepared a justification for that crisis. When despaired people get angry, government will attribute the failure to the hurricanes. It damaged oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico and caused high gas price. Everybody will believe so because they feel the bite when they pump the gas. The real cause of the crisis will be neglected. Hurricanes would be the excuse of an economy depression if the 9/24 frame case has been carried out.

Ophelia was another storm developed around 9/10 in East Coast. The newspaper said "It loitered in the Atlantic for days, and is trudging so slowly that it should spend two days on North Carolina.", "It's been very difficult to get a feeling of what Ophelia is going to do." The strange thing is here. For Rita and Katrina, the media seemed knew what they were going to do and even draw a timing route for their future movement. Why they couldn't tell Ophelia's?

I know why. Ophelia was a work of operation team of climate war. The team worked it out after they finished Katrina and then after Ophelia, they went for Rita. The task for Ophelia was to distract, (or even play a role) in a trip accident. My relatives were then in a trip in East Coast and Canada.(From 9/10 to 9/17). On 9/2 and 9/7, I continued to warn that Feds would create a travel accident to eliminate my family members. (#339, #340). To justify it, they even produced several air crash within a month. Ophelia wandered along East Coast, it was waiting for the decision of Feds. Its movement puzzled FEMA team.

On 9/15, news said Ophelia left East Coast for ocean. I knew Feds had postponed the plan of travel accident

Feds had planned the Rita even stronger than Katrina. They even put the landing date on 9/24 the action date. But it was too evident a plot after my revelation. When in final days, news changed the tones said that Rita wouldn't develop to category 5, I knew the 9/24 frame case and bombing plot went sour.

But the persecution won't stop. It goes on. (to be continued)

19. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

351. Hurricane (2) (continue to #345) (10/17/05)

2. New Orleans was selected to be a sacrifice.
    (1) Most residents there are black people. It accords to consistent deed of Feds. Black is always the sacrifice.

(2) Hurricane used to cause damage. But that's not enough to bring public's attention. To reach the aim of distract, they need news of death, a lot of deaths. Nothing can help them to achieve this goal more than to drown a city. And New Orleans was a city fits Feds' demand. They knew this at least four years ago. The reality is exactly the same as Civil Engineering predicted.

Quote,
    CIVIL ENGINEERING (October 2001 issue )
    Drowning New Orleans
    A major hurricane could swamp New Orleans under 20 feet of water, killing thousands.

By Mark Fischetti
    http://tinyurl.com/eyrrl

(3) A news rarely reported by mainstream media:

Locals, Officials Suggest Levees were Intentionally Blown
    Evidence suggests there were "cracks" in levees that were intentionally ignored, questions over how they failed.

Steve Watson, September 9 2005

Could the levees in New Orleans have been INTENTIONALLY blown out in order to provide the justification for total FEMA federal takeover?

The locals certainly seem to think so, yet, as usual, the mainstream media is barely picking up on this wave of opinion, so it is left to us once again to bring the issue into the open.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread9413.html

3. Artificial characters of Katirina and Rita and their similarity.

(1) Timing:

Both took six days to develop from a tropical storm to a strong hurricane to land the coast. Katrina was a tropical storm on 8/24, it developed to a category 5 hurricane on 8/28 and landed the coast on 8/29. (the 6th day) Rita was a tropical storm on 9/19, It developed to category 4 then weakened to category 3 on 9/23, (as I have said, the framed case went sour so it was unnecessary to make bigger damage) it landed on 9/24 (the 6th day)

(2) Route.

Both hurricanes started from Bahamas. Both moved westwards to the Gulf of Mexico. They marched without any hesitation. The chart shows their routes are two smooth lines.

(3) Steady development
    Both two hurricanes developed in an evenly step that in final day Katrina upgraded to category 5, (Rita would have)

(4) Accuracy.

In Mercury News of 9/20, (the information must be of 9/19, when Rita was still an original tropical storm) there was a map showing the route Rita would take. It specifies the location and timing of Rita. The late development proves it was approximately correct with particular accuracy on timing.

A strong artificial hurricane needs following condition:
    (1) A big operation of chemical spreading in large area for days.
    (2) To form a hurricane, even with the help of chemistry, it still needs a large amount of water vapour. So it must be in an area with rich water supply. .

The Gulf of Mexico is an ideal area for such practice. (Of course, the most important thing is that New Orleans is there.) Then you see two similar hurricanes formed and moved along the coast. Far enough in the ocean to have plenty water vapour supply, near enough to save the cost of operation. They gathered strength within 6 days and moved in a direct line. Because any extra day or way out of line were unnecessary which would have been a waste. (to be continued)

20. Aballister

Aballister New Member

You just admitted that finding a "race targeting" pathogen is impossible with today's means, which renders half of your arguments moot. Rain and snow are routinely "provoked" by ski resorts and the such but there has to be certain conditions already met. This is a far cry from engineering hurricanes.

I quote:

"The birth of a hurricane requires at least three conditions. First, the ocean waters must be warm enough (80 degrees specifically) at the surface to put enough heat and moisture into the overlying atmosphere to provide the potential fuel for the thermodynamic engine that a hurricane becomes. Second, atmospheric moisture from sea water evaporation must combine with that heat and energy to form the powerful engine needed to propel a hurricane. Third, a wind pattern must be near the ocean surface to spirals air inward. Bands of thunderstorms form, allowing the air to warm further and rise higher into the atmosphere. If the winds at these higher levels are relatively light, this structure can remain intact and grow stronger: the beginnings of a hurricane!"

To engineer a hurricane you would have to somehow warm the temperature of an ocean, create a wind pattern suitable enough to generate winds capable of moving the hurricane, have the right amount of moisture and heat in place, and etc...

Why am I even arguing with some paranoid asian? Dude, if you believe that this can be done, it's useless to waste spit trying to persuade you of otherwise. Whatever.