Street Fighter IV

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fernando, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Fernando

Fernando Member

Which one of you chumps wants to take on the mother fucking CHAMP

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

There's still Street Fighter? Wow...

3. GAS

GAS New Member

Have you seen the newest one? Looks tits as hell dude.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Someone tried to get me to buy a copy the day it was released at a game shop in town - I was like, $60 for a fucking game? Nigga please.

I'm glad it's cool and all... I was curious, but there's no way I'm going to spend that kinda money on a single game when I know I can pick it up in a few months for around $30. Chances are, I won't get around to even playing it until then anyway.

I've still got games I paid full price for on outdated systems that I haven't even stuck in the console yet. Fuck that shit.

...glad to know that it's worth picking up, though. Does it lean more towards the SFII era of play mechanics, or the "Alpha/SNK/Killer Instinct/etc." gameplay?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sf4 is badass, my workmate got it on ps3 and it is truly great. it's what sfex should have been. and it's more like classic sf2 than the alphas, though it retains the superspecials. i must recommend disabling network play until you've got refamiliar with the controls because it's like being in the arcade getting challenged non-stop when online

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aaaaw... did someone lose a bunch of quarters in the 'cade?

Naaah - I'm just fucking with ya. I can literally see all of the veterans of that day and age getting pissed off because someone on the network uses a cheap repeating combo over and over again... Or the endless fireball guy... Shit, this is starting to bring back memories.

I just might have to pick up the game.