strange rx drug

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Jul 3, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Doc just gave me this for my cough... they are tiny little gel balls. I start reading about it
    http://www.rxlist.com/benzonatate-drug.htm

basically, it numbs your lungs so you dont cough. If you chew or release the gel in your mouth, it will paralyze your mouth. .. so why doesnt it paralyze your stomach? How does it go to the lungs? all kinda strange to me. I always though coughing was good... like if you need to cough- do it, it your lungs cleaning itself out. why suppress that?

what would happen if you melted it in your cooter ? I would imagine the same thing happens, paralyzed pussy. I have no idea why I even thought of that, and no I will not do it.

damn I just sneezed and pissed myself. I hate being sick. I am pretty sure it is the pig flu this time.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know there is productive and non productive cough. If you are coughing shit out, that's good, but a dry hacking cough is not doing any good. But I thought you were coughing shit out?

It numbs the stretch sensors in your lungs. Maybe when it dissolves, it releases some kind of gas that you breathe? I dunno. Where's Lomo?

Did he not test you again? You should at least get a test.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Bingo. Dry coughs = no good. Extra wear and tear on an already traumatized area. If mucus was involved, you'd need something like guifenesin (sp?) and/or dextromorphan to loosen up the shit and make you cough it out.

Where's Lomo? Testing?

Shit, she offered to let me test her out since my main squeeze on Fugly up and got married on me, but her married (but looking) ass hasn't made any efforts to ditch the square and come to me... :rolleyes:

Let the bitch cough. I've got some cough syrup for her, but she's just too stubborn to drink it straight from the bottle. :biggrin:

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think it would have the same effect as that desensitizing shit they sell for guys that blow a load halfway into putting it in all the way.

As for the piss-sneeze... um. I dunno.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't consummate my marriage. :)