Stale as hell pictures

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Withing, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Cliquework

Cliquework New Member

2. John Mobley

John Mobley New Member

I luv this website

3. John Mobley

John Mobley New Member

I luv this website

If you don't, you don't have any sense of humor!:)

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Where's my goddamn picture?!? :mad:

5. Gorey

Gorey New Member

6. JEFE

JEFE New Member

You mean this one? Man, how things have changed around here. This used to be considered tame.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thank you. I've been trying to track down the humble beginnings of this viral media thing on that there intarweb thing, and I think this is probably the 'big bang' that started all this shit. ;)

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well look up there is the man to ask. My guess is it all started with a six pack of krystals or White Castles take your pic.

9. shannon853

shannon853 New Member

all gone..

seems the "staff" of fugly has gone. very few new pics, long time between updates of either videos or pictures. maybe they are joining the new order and are home waiting for the re distrubution of wealth rather then work. maybe fugly could link to nothingtoxic instead of deserting the site allowing it to die.

10. slappy5435

slappy5435 New Member

I HAVE TO SAY THAT AFTER COMING TO THIS SITE ALMOST EVERY DAY SINVE 1999, I am going to take it off my bookmarks.... It is as if no one cares that the material is way way way reposted over posted stale and did i say old and reposted??? Thank you to fugly for all of the years of entertainment but the last two years have just been bland and neglected. it really makes me sad that this site just fell off the horse and never got back on to try and ride again. In the beginning and for the first few years all of my first time material came from this site. it was the first site I went to after my dial up finally connected me... holy shit what we used to have to put up with to get online years ago!!!! fugly had the best jokes and I loved retelling them and watch the disgusted faces of the conservitive pricks that I told the jokes to just to piss them off.. wow those were the days.... I have seen EVERY video and EVERY PIC on this site... unfortyunately I saw all of them over and over again for the last two years !! So a very sincere thank you Fugly and a very sad good bye... it has been fun but I think you should just shut down the site if you just don't care about the long term fans of the site and their request for new material. I leave you with my favorite joke that I used to tell people to make them angry offended and upset.......WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACNE AND A PEDOFILE??????? ACNE WAITS UNTIL YOU ARE 12 BEFORE IT COMES ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!! Oh I get the warm and fuzzies when I think of all the people I offended with that joke!! I could not have done it without you fugly!!!!

good bye!

slappy5435@yahoo.com

11. GrandShot

GrandShot New Member

shit I remember one of the first videos was that asian chick puking in a bowl and drinking it... now it's pics of cats and bacon... sigh

12. GrandShot

GrandShot New Member

you must have by far the best signature... hahaha