Sober House

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nauseous, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have been watching and must say that it's better than Celeb Rehab.

I have decided that Amber Smith looks like a combo between a horse and the cowardly lion... or Sean Kinney from Alice in Chains... yeah, him. That's who she reminds me of. I'm not trying to be mean. I don't dislike her. I feel sorry for her because she doesn't seem happy and she always has to be on 10. Like hair and makeup totally done at all times. She was a model or whatever and I kept trying to see beauty in her but I just don't see it. She seems nice and I want to think she's pretty, I just can't, but I see her pictures and they look good. I think she's one of those people who look good in pictures and not great in real life. I look like shit in pictures and like a turd nugget in real life.

The chunky girl with the red hair looks like she stinks. I don't know her name, but she looks like she would smell like dirty feet.

That Mary Carey is disgusting and she has that annoying throat cancer voice that younger women seem to think sounds hot. Like Tara Reed. I'm not sure if it's cigs that do that to you or hot molten semen, but I can't stand that raspy voice. It's not husky, it just sounds trashy.

I like the girl who runs the house. Rodney King seems cool. The new guy... Andy Dick, he seems nice. Tattoo guy from that shitty band, his voice is annoying but I like his mouth.

Steven is a mess and he can be a total dick so I'm not a fan of him.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You have to see her talking on the show and stuff. She has a very masculine face.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah I see what you are saying. Reminds me of a chick I knew growing up. Great bod and pretty good looks over all. Any guy would absolutely do her then you meet her brother and have this shocking realization that she looks just to much like her brother. Then all you notice is her brothers face on her bod.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wasn't he kinda big?

9. pussyish

pussyish New Member

So I was flippin last night and stumbled on sober house. Sean or seth was on a drug rampage and everyone was looking for him and they found out he was at Jessica Jaymes house. She was high and shit and someone gave her a black eye the night before. How fucked up is that, your looking for that guy and expose all her dirty shit to everyone. It was hilarious!

http://www.jessicajaymesxxx.com/index.php?section=3&nats=MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4w&step=2

Episode

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I watched that. That show is way more drama than Celeb Rehab. I like it.

I think Seth is cute and I'm not into tattoos, but his face is really cute.