So should I get a new Hobby????

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by phatboy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I sew, knit, play piano, and paint. I've just taken up classical guitar, I read at least three novels a week, and I run 3-4 miles every morning. Please, have one of my hobbies. I'm a loser with insomnia who fills her time with meaningless projects instead of cool stuff like friends, beer, drugs, and hookers.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Have some kids, that will take care of your free time and your insomnia....

3. Ferine

Ferine New Member

But that would mean i'd have to have....sex. :shock:

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Well getting married will take away most of the sexual obligations. It happens.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You dont technically 'have' to have sex. But if you made him sell his transformers somethings telling me you all ready have had sex with him!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, you are hot, so the promise of sex may have made him sell his transformers, although I doubt you would be interested in someone so easily swayed.....hmmmmmm. :roll:

6. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Just start smoking meth. It will cure you of all of that with the exception of the insomnia. You can't have everything.

7. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Please don't ever start smoking meth, I have never seen a drug so rapidly deplete peoples bank accounts, lives, health, ability to re-intergrate into productive society.

8. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Then i'd have to do it doggy-style. :x Either way, i'm fucked.

No worries Checkmate, I may do alot of stupid things, but deplete my finances? No way.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

There was a show on public tv over here about meth, there was a cop on there who kept photos of the people he had arrested for its production and distribution, its amazing how a couple of years on meth make you look like an 80 year old hooker. It was pathetic.

One guy, had his 7 or 8 year old daughter making it in the bathroom while he and his meth friends would sell and partake of her work, he OD and was dead in the house for a week before anyone found her. She was living on dry cereal and water. She couldnt read or write, but she could cook the shit out of some meth.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

*The more you know...*

So what time does "Dysfunctional Family Theater" come on?

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I can see sarcastic jokes are still flourishing here.

12. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Oh, very nice, sweetie-pie.

Just because I endorsed it in a joke doesn't mean I do it. :roll:

14. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Any more or Any less? 8)

15. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Not at all, silly...

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You know this is totally off topic.....

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Welcome to the wunnerful world of Fugly!

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, phatboy, I think we're all "burned out" talking about your hobby.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

They should play the Iraqi air raid horn when you drop bombs like that...........