So a friend of mine gives me a Cuban cigar.

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Joeslogic, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

All fresh and new wrapped in its little cellophane wrapper.

It sucked.

I mean really it did. This whole idea about Cuban cigars being all that is bullshit. I have have much better Puerto Rican cigars. I cannot remember the name off the top of my head but it was familiar if someone said it I could verify. I threw the ring away bit this was supposed to be the best.

Just saying.

2. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Monte Cristo, Monte baun, something like that, I got them for a friend when I was out of the country. I never heard if they were any good, they were only like 2.00 for the cigarette sized ones (blunt) and like 6.00 for the Jackie Gleason sized stogie.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No I remember it now spelling may be different but it was something like "Cohiba" and it was probably not that bad cigar, just was not the supreme ideal cigar that Cubans are hyped up to be. I enjoy a cigar as much as the next guy but I'm not an aficionado by any means. I have another friend that is all in to them and has this big ass humidor to keep them in. He has given me some what I considered really good cigars usually from Puerto Rico.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh... You tried the fad that was all the rage a few years back... Elian Penis Cigars... Apparently, everybody loved them, but in the end, sent the shit back.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I remember that shit they said your lips would taste like sweet cherry when you licked them.

I never fell for it.

6. Firtey

Firtey New Member

nice pic

7. ErnestoMM

ErnestoMM New Member

~~~~~~~~~

how do you do sir?