Skin Cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, May 27, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm all freaked out. I have had a couple of little dry patches for several weeks and didn't think much about them. I can barely see them because they are on my lower back and they are pretty small each no bigger than a dime. They haven't gone away so I was looking it up on the internet and of course, skin cancer can be like that. The internet sucks.

I got a pic with the cellphone but it came out shitty so I enhanced the contrast so it would show better. Here it is:

Does it look like eczema? I hope.

Attached Files:

2. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

Use some good dry skin cream, Uremol-20 in Canada, ands see ift they are just dry patches. Are they itchy? They don't look as bad as what I have and I use the Uremol-20, Lanacane, Vaseline Intensive Care, and Petroleum Jelly, as each itch has an itch of it's own.

I had a skin cancer removed from beside my left eyebrow, in 2003, and I had a few smaller ones frozen off my forhead about 1½ years ago. They were just itchy, but picking at them, felt like a "blackhead and then gone and would then bleed."

Go to Google, Choose, Images, and type in skin cancer, you'll see plenty of pictures and be happy yours looks like a nettle rash.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Canada! That explains everything!

And props to someone else whom knows what the fuck "Nettles" are... For the longest time, I had only heard of them as being the object of desire for someone to gather in a forest to lift the witch's curse of transforming some people into swans... I know it sounds like shit, but there is some actual fairy tale revolving around it. If I hadn't seen the cartoon, I'd have thought the term 'nettles' was made up.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont know much about skin cancer... but my father would say

"you have THE AIDS"

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It does look like that, but it has been there for weeks. I have dermographism. I am prone to hives and all kinds of freaky skin welts, but they always go away and this one is not. I have used some anti-fungal cream on it thinking it was fungus (I always think it's fungus) but that hasn't seemed to help. Only heavy duty lotion I have is Eucerin. I will try that for a few days and see.

I thought it was pityriasis rosea again, but no new ones formed. Unless you can just get a tiny patch. When I had that it itched like crazy, but this one doesn't itch. It itched one night and that was it.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a friend who told me that all of my ailments were lupus. No matter what and I laughed every time. I'd be like, "You ever get sharp pains in your head for no reason?" And he'd be like, "It's Lupus." He just loved the word Lupus and said he was going to name his first born Lupus.

7. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member