Skank Bang

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The alcohol is the excuse. If I'd have been sober I would have never been there. So I can blame that on the alcohol. It put me in a position to make a dumb decision like that. Alcohol lowers a females inhibition, and a guys standards. I used to date this girl whose older brother and his friends would go to a party and try to fuck the ugliest girls there. I never got it. We went to this 'upscale' party in the old money part of town. We got there after them and the party was full of people 10-15 years older than me. I had only met him a couple of times before and he is grinding all up on this mongoloid chick. I look at his sister and say, "What the fuck is he doing" and then she explains the whole 'game' to me.

I think they probably just liked their odds better and used the game as an excuse.

And I am sure that I am some chicks 'what the fuck was I thinking' guy. Its inevitable. The cool thing is as long as I stick a thumb in their ass I can always say, "Yea, you didnt say that when I had my thumb in your ass"....

:)

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Moment of truth if I'd been more drunk than I already was id have been like the Dead Kennedys song; too drunk to fuck.

Yes guys fuck because they are horny and alcohol emboldens one to forget about the social stigma.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now I don't care who you are that shit is funny!

And on your thumb also.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think people think stupid shit sounds like a good idea when they are drunk.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

true... but out of all the stupid shit I did while drunk.... I secretly wanted to do anyway. Like when I stole a privacy curtain from a titty bar.... pissed in my sister's boss car.... cut all my hair off .... painted FAG on my X friends car. . etc... I never did something I WOULD NEVER DO. The alcohol gave me the balls to do things I wanted to do.

my point is... he secretly wanted some chunky cooter.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I look at is as a charity thing cause chunky girls need good lovin also.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I agree. I hate the drunk cop out. I do think people do things that they wouldn't normally have the balls for.

And I don't know if you've ever seen it, but you would be excellent for the cast of The Bad Girl's Club.

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I have seen it a few times. My husband said I should go on there. I would end up in jail. I dont mix well with females.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That must be a difference between men and women. Men do dumb shit we want to do all the time. We dont need alcohol to drag behind the car on wet pavement (yea did that sober) or get shot at in a McDonalds parking lot (yep sober again), or have some jackass try to spray me with gas from the pump before I kicked his ass (sober too).

The only dumb thing I do drunk is chicks.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

so who is to say you would not fuck a dude while drunk? or a goat, or a dog, or a 75 year old woman.... hmmm

guys claim - I WOULD NEVER FUCK A FAT UGLY CHICK SOBER .... so where do you draw the line????

dont lie... you like giant girls to gobble your goober . You slapped that shit and rode the wave.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I have this weird thing about making if / then scenarios regarding common situations. I've seen a fight go down at a gas station myself and the idea occurred to me that the guy with the gas nozzle in his hand was pretty stupid not to spray the other dude. So there was my scenario if someone ever really gives me a ration of shit at a gas pump and I'm pumping gas and in a bad mood. He is getting sprayed.

Of course that’s liable to make the dude real mad and would only really scare him if you then pulled out a bic lighter and since I never seem to carry a lighter. I might need to scratch that from my list of ideas.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You know chunky chicks may not be fashionable but the whole cushion for the pushin rumor is only a rumor to those who have not had a really skinny chick with a pelvic bone that sticks out like a hood ornament on a 64 Pontiac Star Chief.

I guess there is a thing called a happy medium.

13. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I personally would rather have a chunky guy then a skinny one. but then again I am a big ol chunky chick currently ... and when I am not fat... Im still a big ol meaty chick.

but if I were a guy I would want a skinny skinny chick. Seems like they would be easier to maneuver... cause I know when I am fat and / or pregnant... I get a little lazy in the sack.

14. GAS

GAS New Member

I prefer a girl with a little meat on the bones, hell I even think a tiny bit of muffin-top is sexy. :)

As far as the doing sub par girls when you're drunk arguement goes; drunk sex kicks ass from my experience and booze encourages it to happen for all parties involved. Even if you're not doing a 10 it can still be pretty awesome.

And the whole doing another guy thing...well girls get fucked up and do the same thing, why wouldn't it work both ways?(insert GAS is gay joke here)

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So show us a "big ol meaty chick" pic wearing as little as you dare.

We will judge your hotness.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I didnt say I wouldnt do a thick chick sober. I said I wouldnt have done that chick sober.

I like em thick. I like curves. I have been with skinny (100-115lb) chicks and thats cool and all, but I like a juicy bubble, so I prefer the 140-175lb range (depending on height) I dont want a 3.5 foot tall 175lb chick I would call her quasimodo.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Phat ah yes so you know what I'm talking about. Got to have at least a little bit of cushin.

18. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I dont need your judgment ... I know Im hot for a fat chick... and really hot for a meaty chick when that comes around.

right now I am a big ol fat chick. I back and forth due to Cushing's disease ( I get fat have a pituitary tumor removed... then loose a buncha weight... this has gone on for like 10 years) ... and I just had a baby.. um like 6 months ago... well I guess I did not "just" have him.

I lost all my pics in my Divorce ... All my good - young - slimmest pics are in an album now in Germany or on the computer her took with him... ASSHOLE and my pro Dominatrix pics are lost in some lawyers office ( my X hubby tried to use it against me... did not work)

I have pics on my Myspace (yes I know its dorky) http://www.myspace.com/marseli242 newest fatty pics are in the Vegas Wedding album 7-7-08
    and I think there are some chunky ones on photobucket -go to the one that says (Push up)
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v33/icenhour/
    all those are kinda old... but I was real chunky in a few ... and slightly chunky in a few... Im never skinny

sorry no nude ones or near nude one ... being a big ol gal I know better.

19. GAS

GAS New Member

When did this thread become IsIcenhourhotornot.com?

And I sent you a friend request on the space of my.

20. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

blame Joe