show me your pussy

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sparky69, Sep 10, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    what the hell nobody can post pics of anything REAL where is kitana?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to let go of this Kitana thing...

She is a lesbian... and Im not saying this because I hate dykes - before any of you narrow minded fucks go off on one there is a difference between dykes and BI-SEXUALS - but she is one fucked up little whore.

She was always asking me for sex and cyber sex... the amountof times I had to fucking tell her to fuck off was amasing. She can't take no for an answer... She kept on going on and on about her fucking problems and it is such a turn off

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

FUCK YOU
    lesbians rule!

3. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:

She is a lesbian... and Im not saying this because I hate dykes - before any of you narrow minded fucks go off on one there is a difference between dykes and BI-SEXUALS - but she is one fucked up little whore.

She was always asking me for sex and cyber sex... the amountof times I had to fucking tell her to fuck off was amasing. She can't take no for an answer... She kept on going on and on about her fucking problems and it is such a turn off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH STFU AND SIGN ONTO MSN ALREADY geeze

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she told me YOU had been hounding HER for some freak loving. i think i saved the email actually. funny you say this when she's not here to defend herself.

5. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

POST PICTURES OF THE FREAK LOVING!!!!!!!!!

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the sad and crying:
    she told me YOU had been hounding HER for some freak loving. i think i saved the email actually. funny you say this when she's not here to defend herself.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post the fucking thing then... go on...

I spoke to her once on MSN and it was the night of "Worlds" and she was yapping like a freaking dog trying to get me to tell her what it was I wanted to tell her (which was that Ed always went on about how he thought he loved me and blah blah blah)... All I asked her was why Ed had gone off his head at me when he thought I told her what he said.... thats when "worlds" happened and thats the only time we spoke....

If she was refering to me on here then yeah prolly... I was just busteing her bals then though.

But please post the Email... I wanna see what she wrote...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    And you.... Don't raise your type to me again mister

Anyway... you just spoke to on MSN... Remenber...? I said I love you

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

all she said was that she thought you, Wank*, were interested in her in a lezzie sort of way. no intimate details or anything. i just find it humourous that you are pointing the finger at her. maybe you both want to kiss each other hummmmm?

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the sad and crying:
    all she said was that she thought you, Wank*, were interested in her in a lezzie sort of way. no intimate details or anything. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa....

hmmmm well... she is fit ya know... and I always go for that psycho-drugged upfraky animal killer type.

ha ha ha ha haaaaaa she is more retarded than I last thought.... L.M.FUCKING.A.O

9. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

ok mama you are going crazy now........lmfao

10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Wanker, why don't you and Spankey get together? I think you two would make a great couple. You could lie to eachother about the sex you don't get and tell each other how much you are in love... Match made in heaven.

11. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

who me and wank? HAELL NAW!!!!

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Wanker, why don't you and Spankey get together? I think you two would make a great couple. You could lie to eachother about the sex you don't get and tell each other how much you are in love... Match made in heaven.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have never lied about sex...? I lied.... exaggerated the fact that I was beat up by my fella...

But when have I lied about sex?

And Sparky... no I don't think so. Go hide back under your rock and leave me alone you fucking obsessed whore....

13. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

wtf is this being obsessed with everyone wank blah

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    wtf is this being obsessed with everyone wank blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

None attitude question ->

What is your problem with me?

She is a fucking obsessed whore who has a problem with me being.... me. You came across as obsessed with someone - who I don't like cos they are fucked up and thought I was comeing on to her when I wasn't - but we sorted that out didn't we...

If you have a query about this post misterbeans then turn your MSN on.

15. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

came back as obsessed I just said she was pretty thats all omg

16. D

D New Member

came back as obsessed I just said she was pretty thats all omg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't OMG me!!!!!

Come across I said anyway...

Only because most of the times we have spoken she always ended up in the conversation...

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I don't Wank:
    Don't OMG me!!!!!

Come across I said anyway...

Only because most of the times we have spoken she always ended up in the conversation...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sooo, you both want to fuck Kitana now? LMAOOOOOOO!

18. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    sooo, you both want to fuck Kitana now? LMAOOOOOOO!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I - in no way - want to shag that fucked up piece of spic meat.

I wouldn't care if I never spoke to her again.

19. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I don't Wank:
    I - in no way - want to shag that fucked up piece of spic meat.

I wouldn't care if I never spoke to her again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, so you just lie about your boyfriend abusing you then. i just want to be perfectly clear.