Shock Top

Discussion in 'Drinking' started by MAJ Havoc, Jan 24, 2010.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

It is Michelob's version of Blue Moon and is just as good (if you like Blue Moon). Still haven't tried Bud Light Wheat yet.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've got a two year old lemon beer thing in my fridge. I don't know what it is, but it's been there since '08.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fucking Christ... No kidding. I've got some bottled beverage I confuse with "Enchilada" as well as the petty cash stockpile, of which I've already spent. There's some of those lemonade things there, but I have yet to touch them...

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I tried the Bud Light Wheat last night. It's a little more robust but essentially the same as Blue Moon and Shock Top. Not bad.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

My wife started drinking Bud Wheat. She never touched beer until she turned 50. I am hoping that she tries other new things soon.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I had one last bottle of Bud wheat in the fridge from last summer. It was one of those deals where no one wanted it and it shifted to the back and sat there.

About a week ago I poured it on my neighbors mulch pile. The yeast is good for mulch you know.

It seemed like the cycle of life going full circle. To mee it taste like dried grass clippings. Or a hay barn take your choice.