Shark Week

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, Aug 8, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Its Shark Week on Discovery ...

I finally attached the cable under the house and now TV again in my bedroom... after months and months..
    Well the remote is long lost and I have watched Discovery all day, my back hurts.. and I feel really lazy

anyway there was a show with people talking about shark attacks...all lived.. then there was a dad talking about tug of war with a shark over his 10 year old son, and the kid died in the hospital...dad was crying telling the story, talking about his kid's screams... I mean I was crying like a baby... then it cuts to commercial... a commercial about saving the sharks.. protect the sharks... talk about bad slot to air that ad.

next there was a count down of the deadliest waters.. and Florida was # 1 WTF... I did not think it would make the list and it was #1. Scary

now it is the "Dirty Jobs" guy and he is in South Africa ... about to get in a cage and watch Great Whites... it looks fun, I would do that.

sure wish I could find my remote.

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I fucking love Shark Week, my DVR is full right now. Live every week like it's Shark Week people!