Serious: Ever willingly fucked someone you hate?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Lomotil, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...This is a thought that I recently had, and I thought I'd run it by the Fugly authorities before I acted on it...

So, there's this bitch I know (and I DO mean BITCH) - and I've known her for years. She's a customer at the store I work at, and is just a regular pain-in-the-ass. (this is the abbreviated version - trust me, I can't stand the bitch, at all.)

Well, it just so happens, she's taken an interest (read: infatuation) in me. Granted, I can't stand the bitch. She's just one of those customers that you can't really ban from the store because she hasn't done anything wrong, but you wish would never come back.

She's married.

I have always disliked this woman, and since I could care less about my current job, I've been brutally honest with this bitch every time she comes in. She'll ask me a question, and I'll respond with "What the fuck do you want this time? Can't you see I'm fucking busy?" (as I peruse the Internet on my phone.)

Here's the deal.

She will spend hours at the store for the sole purpose of talking to me. I talk to her as if she's the scum of the earth, and she still just eats the shit up. Complains about her husband not being 'as fun' as he was when they first met (at a bar, what the fuck did she expect?) The bitch seems to get off to an abusive (if not physically, mentally) sexual desire.

Essentially, I think this bitch is just a willing punching bag of emotional disdain, and she's looking for a new source, as her husband isn't filling the bill.

***Plot twist***

I'm sure most people would think I'm wanting to fuck the bitch because she's willing................... but, I despise her to the point that I couldn't even fathom an encounter with her, based on my sheer hatred for her alone.

This led me to an interesting thought, however...

Being the sexual deviant that I am, I wondered... What would it be like to take a willing companion of whom you can't stand, and fuck them as if you were unloading your hatred into a series of violent abdominal thrusts, for the sole reason of getting your rocks off into the bitch's cunt?

I mean, there's "making love" - but what about "making hate?"

Anybody tried this?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

first, post pics. Is she hot? a cougar? Secondly, you are missing the BIG picture here. Does she have money? WHo cares? you have a sugar momma. Someone to suck you off, then clean the house, do your laundry, then buy you that new 50 inch LCD you had your eye on. then when you are feed up wit hher, you just tell her to leave.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I cannot stand people that non-stop talk about everyone else. You know the non-stop gossip type. And there was this chick in high school that was like that. She would start and I if I was around I'd chew her ass out and tell her I did not want to hear the dirt on everyone, tell her to get a life that kind of deal. Well if she were editor of some gossip mag I would have been one of her weekly column. Then I was with a buddy hanging out at the Lake and she is there and I'm drinking and having a good time. As always sooner or later I swim over to the other side which is like 100 yards and there are schools of gar and weeds for the last 10 so no one else will go. Anyway she gets in her car and goes around and meets me. To go back through the woods takes a few hours and I'm in a spot so I get in her car for a ride. Ok she is not really hot even homely redhead with freckles and a witches nose. But maybe it was the beer. Anyway we got started and a sober moment hit and I backed off Why give her the story of the year? Damn it homely or not I wanted to give her a hate fuck so damn bad.

There you have it Lomo close but no cigar.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wouldn't suggest it. The husband could be a total wackjob and kill you or something. Plus, she's obviously fucked up in the head and would bring you nothing but drama and possibly a VD or two.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Really, the fact that she's actively involved in a marriage, is the only thing that's been keeping me from giving the bitch what she's been deserving... If that weren't a factor, I probably wouldn't have even started this thread.

Most likely, I'd have taken her home, fucked her in the ass with no lube, and after getting my rocks off, tie her ankles to a couple of cement blocks and drop her off in the nearest lake. But that's just me...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's always wise to stay away from married people.

It's also wise to refrain from murder.

I'm no fun at all anymore.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

C'mon, now... Let's not be a party pooper. You just have to know how to dispose of the body, I mean - the hard part is over at that point, it's just managing to keep one's sanity when you're running body parts through the blender that fucks with ya...

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Something has sucked all the life out of you, I blame the meds..

As for the OP, I would hold her down and fuck her brains out in a sweaty pork-fest. If she's at least halfway attractive anyway.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just give her a facial and take pics with your camera phone. Then post the picture in the breakroom of your work. Under the picture put the words

pwned hore!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That sounds like the best suggestion so far...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No meds.

No. I know first hand that doing a married person is a bad idea. I learned that lesson several years ago.

It's also not a good idea to kill because no one is worth going to jail for and killing someone is a pretty intimate thing and I don't want to be that close to someone I hate.

Dab a little fox urine behind your ears. That might get rid of her.

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Damn. So much for being nice to Pukey.

Lomo, if she likes the abuse, your grudge-fuck is just going to make her fall in lvoe with you. You won't be able to scrape her off your shoes with a [insert scraping implement of your choice here]. I say continue to hate her from a distance.

But, if you don't, give her a Dirty Sanchez and send pix to her husband (and me.)

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whatever happened to that old woman he was doing there for a while? The one that peed?

14. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Um, hello, female ejaculated, not peed, mmm-kay?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Old school... relationship's over... I think.

Who knows, but there's a new girl... An actual candidate ...

(as I type this, I'm on speakerphone with the 43 year old) ;)

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thank you for clarifying... :)

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Isnt phone sex a little impersonal on speaker phone? Unless you are letting all your friends in the office listen to it..... :)

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe his raincoat and rubber sheets are being washed?

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You're supposed to wash rubber sheets???? I thought they were dry clean only.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, keeping rubber sheets dry kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?