Russian Spies working hard to elect Democrats like Obama and Clinton.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

10 Communist Russian spies caught funding Democrat campaigns.

This was the whole motive for investigating the Watergate hotel just ask G.Gordon Liddy. The Democrats were involved with running a prostitution ring, extortion, and being funded by the communist.

So little has changed since then.

Remember seeing pictures of all the Russian spies? Looks like Obama is whitewashing for the Russians and the DNC / CPUSA. With the help of the media of course.

I promise you there us much more here then the media tells.

Spy swap puts halt to fact finding
    Public trial of 10 Russian agents could have led to revelations

By Bill Gertz

9:10 p.m., Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If you had a picture.

If

you had a picture of the now 12 spies you would be able to place them with actors and Democrats. The connection would be obvious Lets not let that happen and lets not interrogate anyone lets get them out of country and back on Russian soil ASAP..

And trade them for what? Four Russians citizens accused of Spying for America while in Russia and help in the Russian Gulag for decades to be "released".

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Justice on Steroids--for Ruskie Spies, Not Wall St Bigs

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So the Watergate scandal wasn't Nixon's fault? It was the Communist funded Democrats who ran a prostitution ring? ...This totally makes sense.

Ever heard of Barry Goldwater? Let me refresh your memory:
    "Barry Morris Goldwater (January 1, 1909 – May 29, 1998) was a five-term United States Senator from Arizona (1953–1965, 1969–1987) and the Republican Party's nominee for President in the 1964 election. An articulate and charismatic figure in the 1960-64 era, he was known as "Mr. Conservative".

Goldwater is the politician most often credited for sparking the resurgence of the American conservative political movement in the 1960s. He also had a substantial impact on the libertarian movement."

So the guy has basically launched the Libertarian movement and is known as "Mr. Conservative". Reliable source, right?

This is what Mr. Goldwater had to say about Nixon:
    "Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met in my life. He lied to his wife, his family, his friends, his colleagues in the Congress, lifetime members of his own political party, the American people and the world."

Or how 'bout this:
    "I wouldn't trust Nixon from here to that phone."

I didn't see anything about Democrats.

It's fine to have one crooked politician from your party. Democrats have Clinton and Republicans have Nixon. There is no need to try and shift the blame on some imaginary prostitution ring and Communist conspiracy. Remember how you bitched about double-standards? Well, there you go. If I were to make such blatant accusations toward Bush or Reagan, you would be the first to climb up the curtains demanding proof.

On a lighter note, here are some other noteworthy quotes from Goldwater:

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I will offer a choice, not an echo."

"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government."

"Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have."

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Questions

Question 1

Did Barry Goldwater run against Nixon ever?

Question 2

What was Watergate all about anyways? What crime was done? What was the motive?

Question 3

And speaking of motive

Would Communist have any motive to get a party in position of power that was tended to agree with their philosophy rather than the one that destroys them?

Question 4

Why the hell did Obama rush the Russian spies out of America so fast?

Question 5

What did the Russian spies know?

Question 6

Were the Russian spies closely associated with the Clinton's? Specifically did they have really close ties to Chelsea Clinton and her husband to be?

Questions 7

What were all the Spies names? Where specifically did they live and hang out? Where are some pictures of them ALL for me to see?

Question 8

What did Nixon's honesty have anything to do with Communist funds in the DNC headquarters at the Prostitute riddled Watergate hotel?

6. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Barry Goldwater didn't run against Nixon according to Wikipedia, probably because they were in the same party and in different states.

Do I really have to explain the Watergate scandal to your lazy ass?

Whatever, 5 men were busted breaking into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel, through an investigation it was revealed that they were connected to the 1972 Committee to Re-Elect the President through a slush fund. The heat got hotter when Nixon's former staff members began testifying against current staff members. It was also revealed that Nixon was illegally recording conversations in his offices and the Supreme Court eventually forced him to turn them over, which he did. You can listen to them at the National Archives if you wish.

But why take my word on Nixon's character? Why take my word that it was justice and not a conspiracy?

Maybe Nixon himself will convince you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmCkjC-tdao

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Would Communist have any motive to get a party in position of power that was tended to agree with their philosophy rather than the one that destroys them?

Why the hell did Obama rush the Russian spies out of America so fast?

What did the Russian spies know?

What were all the Spies names? Where specifically did they live and hang out? Where are some pictures of them ALL for me to see?

That is a rather stupid theory.

Why the hell break in.

Whats the motive?

What does any of this have to do with a reelection slush fund. Was there a folder that was found complete with instructions to divert money to election attempts? And if so why would that be illegal?

Were the Russian spies closely associated with the Clinton's? Specifically did they have really close ties to Chelsea Clinton and her husband to be?

What did Nixon's honesty have anything to do with Communist funds in the DNC headquarters at the Prostitute riddled Watergate hotel?

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Ugh, you're just going around in circles.

Listen, if you sincerely believe that Nixon did nothing wrong, you belong in a group called "conspiracy theorists". You're basically on the same level as the crazies who believe that Area 51 has aliens in it and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Believe what you want. Whatever makes you happy. And if disregarding this annoying thing called reality makes you feel better, go for it. I'll stick to my world where the Conservatives and Republicans don't piss holy-water.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No circle just a question.

Every act has a motive, what is the motive for breaking into the Watergate hotel? What was illegal about it?