Ringers

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nauseous, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do any of you have personalized ring tones? If so, what are they?

I think they are kind of annoying but I think the phone is annoying too. I have had personalized ones but right now the fucking thing just rings... I dunno... like a phone.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Mine plays "Crawling" by Linkin Park but the pold polyphonic MIDI sounding shit, not the new MP3 quality stuff.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's fucking funny. I hate Linkin Park.

I had "Cars" by Gary Numan in polyphonic. It was gay but that was the only way they offered it.

5. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Mine plays "God Save The Queen".

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I would like this but they don't have it. I loved this song when I was a kid. I would play the song over and over and over on my parent's record player.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OTVANp6Psd4

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I use a program called "WavePad" to take songs and crop out the 20 seconds or so that I want as a ringtone, then I bluetooth them over to my phone.

So far, I've got some:

Ministry (a clip from "N.W.O." signifies a new text message or email, "Burning inside" is my generic ringtone, and "Just One Fix" is set up as my alarm, to remind me to get out of bed and pop an Adderall, of course).

White Zombie (Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, and Cannibal Girls, for when my chick calls)

Pink Floyd, for when my stoner friends call. Been meaning to change it to that "Because I got high" song, though.

Hatebreed, for people I don't care for (Love it when someone calls me out in public, and all you hear coming from my pocket is this loud clip: "I fucking hate you..."

Gustav Holst, a clip from "The Planets" suite, of course it's "Mars, Bringer of War"

There are more that I want to use, but haven't done them yet, and I'm certainly not going to pay some site to download a portion of a song that I already fucking have.