Riddle me this

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Guest, May 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What's the difference between an orange?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

because you couldn't catch a mouse to ram up your bunghole.

3. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

...and your mother?

A: an orange gets eaten by a single person..... your mother gets eaten by every sailor on shore leave.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I telephone pole you fucking asswads. Go get back on your mothers tit you losers.

This place sucks and so do all of you pathetic cum guzzlers.

lol..

I am better than you.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

'Go back on your mother's tit'...i think that has to be the lamest insult i've ever seen here,and you say it again and again!
    'bristolxyzh' is in the league of Smegman and Spanky.Except possibly more inane.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    'Go back on your mother's tit'...i think that has to be the lamest insult i've ever seen here,and you say it again and again!
    'bristolxyzh' is in the league of Smegman and Spanky.Except possibly more inane.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fuckin' thought that WAS Spanky. You mean it's not?

Gee, I sure hope he posts again. I'm sittin' on the edge of my seat just dying to hear the next "witty" response his genius mind comes up with. He sure is the best.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*yawn*

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

*gargle gargle swish spit*

11. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

Does this jackass realize how vunerable he is?
    (those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones)
    unless its at your website you pathetic whining jackass
    Riddle me this: How in the fuck do you expect me to make money if all the cheez your sister makes from blowing your father and the rest of his bowling team is spent on her crack habit and the prohibitive cost of antibiotics with no insurance. Tell her that i'll pay for the tetracycline for the gonorhea but she has to stop screwing you for sniff off the old glue rag your the one giving it to her. By the way tell your mom to get her shit checked it sure burns when i pee. I know cause your Dad is the only one who's sold off his woman this week to pay for his heroin habit. Seems to be the only ass i get this week, the tired, used, and broken ass of your immediate family.

PS: tell grandma i said hi

12. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

13. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

another test

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member