****Reminder**** It's Always Sunny

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nauseous, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

New season starts tonight on FX at 10PM.

Yay!!! Sweet D! :biggrin:

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I can't fucking wait!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Less than an hour! It better be funny. I need a good laugh.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn my remote is lost and the tv is on HGTV 59... I have hit the button all the way to 43.. this will suck

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well it definitely was funny, but I hate comcast (my cable provider) it said it the new episode was an hour and 4 minutes long, but it lied! It included that new cartoon show in the running time without actually mentioning the new show, so we felt ripped off after it ended, and slightly confused but that's nothing new.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I purposely didn't watch that cartoon thing because of how annoying the commericals were for it.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn I forgot about it ...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was okay. Wasn't their best episode. Fave part was the fight with the foreclosure family and what they "could" have done to them. That and Vic Vinegar and Hugh Honey and the tape all over the front door.

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Always Sunny is putting out a xmas special this nov 17th, exclusive to dvd/bluray. A nice little bonus , it says full length, but that could be a half hour for all I know.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, they found kids that look exactly like them for it. Should be good.

I read an interview with Glen Howerton (Dennis). He thinks this might be the best season. The intervention episode sounds pretty funny.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I missed it last night. Just was tired and too lazy to stay up and watch it. Did I miss anything good? Do they re-run them? I don't have DVR or anything like that anymore... never used it and it was a waste of money.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Just for anyone who did miss it and wants to see it; it will reair Saturday @ 11:30 PM... according to the FX site.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

The new episode was really good, but I think I might say that about every episode, but this one was a riot!

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Watched it. "What that piss?!!" :biggrin:

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Nauseous, you should check out the season 4 DVDs, they have a live show of the Night Man Cometh. Extra songs, extra parts, very very funny.

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I still have not seen any new shows.. but my sister DVRed them...she loves it.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I need to send you the episodes starting with season 1.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Season 4 is in my netflix queue right now.

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

i JUST WATCHED 3 SHOWS... GAS PRICES, FUNERAL, HEART ATTACK ... (MY CAPS ARE STILL STUCK SORRY)

DEE IS THE ONLY FEMALE CHARECTER ON TV I CAN RELATE TO... HER AND JORDAN ON SCRUBS. I KNOW YOU HATE SCRUBS ... I LIKE IT

FUCK I HATE THIS KEYBOARD .. ALSO I CANT TYPE ANY NUMBERS RIGHT NOW AND ALL MY PASSWORDS HAVE NUMBERS IN THEM... CAN DO ANYTHING INTERNETY