RedLine

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by BIGMAMA, May 3, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Last night I went to a girlfriends get together, basically my sister and 8 chicks she went to school with and one fag... all these 35-40 year old bitches could not stop talking about the RedLine drink. They were all hyper and looked like they were on some new happy meth. The first chick that got all the others hooked has lost like 20 pounds. Anyone ever try it? They all said the grape flavor was the only good one.

The way these women we acting, I would say the drink is pretty damn strong... I was waiting for them to start dancing with glow sticks and raveing it out in the middle of an Italian restaurant. Since I was the only one not on it, it was fun to watch how many times they blinked and nervous ticks of making one leg hop in fast motion. My sister tried for the first time around 4pm and at 8pm looked like she on Ecstasy...and since I was making fun of them, I could tell she was trying her hardest to hold it back. They were telling stories of how kids have died drinking it... WTF? and you buy it at gas stations and Walmart.

so I guess I will follow the sheep and give it a try, just will not take it with my Adderall.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd steer clear of that shit. I just saw on the news about Hydroxycut and liver damage. One person died from it. All of that diet shit is poison to your body.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I drank a half of one at 7am... it is 8:16 am ... I feel like I am on coke. I am dressed and ready to be called in to work. For once I hope I have to work- wtf?

IF I disappear- my fat ass had a heart attack on redline today.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well got calling into work, no babysitter till 11am. this sucks

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is the bean sore already?

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

come kiss it, make it feel better.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I'm already losing my hair, I dont need you pulling the rest of it out.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I hope you just shave your head... and dont try the comb over deal... is that hat hiding a comb over?

10. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Great. I can see it now. You're gonna be looking in store windows like this slut I know wanting to rob them for your next fix.

Attached Files:

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nope, no comb over, just keep it cut real close, not bald, but fuzzy.