Re: fugly

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by pimpchichi, Jul 27, 2007.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually it contained nothing of the sort, you never even looked properly at the thread.. i read the thread in a wap browser and even on a teeny tiny screen it was obvious that the photo wasn't what was described in the thread title.

but you are the site owner so it's up to you if you apologise or not. you obviously have an idea of the direction you want the site to take, and what you allow in the forums reflects that. and how you moderate the forum is your business.

i didn't realise though that the fugly forums' new heading allows attacks of a personal nature. especially from it's administrator. admins and moderators are supposed to lead by example.

things were said by you in anger that were completely unwarranted and totally out of line. and posted publicly. luckily for you, you have the luxury of editing functions. so could delete your little outburst. but you can't unsay what you said. and your public slanging didn't go unseen.

i know i don't post much here these days, to nurseys chagrin i do most of my posting at another forum. but i hope that my opinion still holds a little weight with you after being a member here for 7 years.
    an apology for deleting the post, as i already said, is moot. an apology for your snide comments, that were intended to hurt and publicly humiliate, is very much warranted. a public apology.

had i been in charge of this place you'd have been demodded, if not banned for, not only letting a fight escalate out of control, but being the out of control aggressor.
    my main attention online had drifted of late from this forum to elsewhere. but i still had affection for the place, and made an effort to keep up and sometimes join in. fugly.com was my gateway to social interaction online, so it would always have a place in my bookmarks.

i don't know if you'd even care that i feel this way, and suspect you'll probably just delete this post before too many people see it. but it would be nice for my opinion to resonate with you. and for you to do the right thing and simply apologise, in here, instead of just glossing over the issue and fobbing off.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well written Pimp.

I still think you are a soot sucking geeber though.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

thanks barry.

[whispering]don't let on berry, but i secretly have a very well defined moral compass. in reality (ie away from here) i be one of the good guys. which is why i suspect you still think i am a soot sucking geeber though. considering your "TEAM GREAT SATAN CHEERLEADER SQUAD" position. that's why i get to be a leader of men, while you're just their surrogate momma.

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I can see were Fugly is coming from on this one. As a owner and admin of my own board and a mod at a few others. I've had a few nights were I had a couple of drinks said the wrong things and came in and swept everything up the next morning and let everything cool down.

If anything let it be between them and if he wants to say he's sorry for whatever reason he can do it in a PM. Public Apologies are overrated.

After all it's his site he flips the bill he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

maybe.

i'm just venting some steam i think.

i am right though, sailormoon.

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

it's not a matter of right or wrong. It's another case of he keeps the lights on he can do whatever the fuck he wants. We don't like don't post.

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I will make no apologies for deleting that thread or for what I wrote. As a courtesy to Nursey, I deleted the entire thread. You should thank me for that.

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

That whistled over my head.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you think it's ok to use things shared in confidence in a public attack on them.. thanks for the warning

you mean you didn't just delete it because in it you were a malicious asshole?

no thanks

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I Pm'd you my reply to this message. Quit acting like an asshole.

11. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Look get off dudes ass. The simple fact of the matter is Nursey is a megalomaniac who likes to hear herself speak. She thinks she's right no matter the subject or her lack of knowledge of said subject. She feels a few witty pics and smartass remarks wins her the day.

When in all reality the best way to defeat someone like her is to ignore her and not feed her. Because I found out if you keep feeding her she will keep attacking.

How many times has she went to far in attacks? She has no boundaries she won't cross and I fully believe she is a self loathing cunt who doesn't get enough attention in real life. So she runs around the Internet with Thesaurus.com open wandering from board to board waiting to pick a fight. Do I laugh at some of her things yes I do she can be funny. But when she muscles her way into a thread I found the best way to beat her is not to feed her like you don't most Internet trolls.

So basically she can fuck off because I'm sure whatever was said she provoked as she basically a cunt with sharp teeth that hasn't had a dick in her for that exact reason for at least 10 years.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wow. I'm impressed. I accused her of abusing the thesaurus too.

This whole thing is kinda petty and should have all been done privately, although I must admit, it was interesting to read. And then Fugly had to go all soft and delete his reply... for the record, he called Pimp a douchebag and I laughed. Douchebag is a funny word.

I figured that this would be a little cat fight with a lot of hissing and no damage done. From the looks of it this AM, it appears that I was right. Except now I'm sure that Nursey feels like she 'won'. She gets her own section (for reasons beyond me) and then she takes off leaving Fugly to look like a fool.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  13. improtected

improtected New Member

something about this post sends 'ding dong the witch is dead' on a loop in my head.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Goodness...so much animosity! Who knew the scars ran so deep?

Ahh...so that's what you were doing when you kept posting "SHUT UUUUUUUUP! I DON'T EVEN READ YOUR POSTS!!! EVERRRRR!" in the Grim Jesus' sphincter-popping threads. Now it all makes sense!? And don't forgot to mention the sucky-sucky PM you sent me months later. That must have been the pièce de résistance in your cunning plan!

No you, silly!

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Why do you think he is acting? Should you have said "quit being..." ??

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You got the "ding dong witch" part right.

Don't fret about Nursey leaving. This place is a black hole, from which light can't even escape.

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Oh yes but considering the fact I left and you called me and asked me to come back dosn't mean a hill of beans of course.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I believe that you're the one who got their widdle feelings hurt. You see, I never see you or Pimp share much of yourselves here. You must do that in private and if someone dare bring any of it public, watch the fuck out!!! Whereas I will tell all, get made fun of for it and still hang around.

I don't know what the fuck that was all about, so I guess I am not being fair, but it seemed way blown out of proportion whatever it was. All I can think of was that it was some anti-american tirade that you seem so fond of doing.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Disturbing. Do you try and bite your own ear when your synapses crossfire like that?

Yeah, but at least i won't be harbouring any petty little grudges. Sour bitch. :)

20. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I don't know have you been around anything you havn't killed and eaten?