racists beware........

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by MANDYG, Nov 30, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

2. Rhad

Rhad New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrostyDaSnowPimp:
    You are slightly correct. The first "discoverers" and inhabitants of North America were neandrothol (sp) tribes that walked across the Bering Straight Ice Bridge and settled down. They then proceeded to procreat and migrate around the continent providing the various tribes of "native americans" and the spanish indians as well (aztecs and mayans. The second "discoverers" though the first civilized people to actually explore were the vikings. There are many viking markers throughout newengland and north western canada proving their existance. It is postulated that Eric the Red is even buried somewhere in North Am. The 3rd discoverer of America was Chris Columbus, who found it on accident and thought he was in India, thus calling native americans Indians<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually this is a common misconception about indians. in 1492 india wasnt even called india it was called hindustan. Colombus didnt name them indians because he believed he was in india he named them "Un gente in Dios" or translated "A People In God" eventually this was reduced into In Dios then Indians
    just thought i would put in my two cents seeing that evrybody else is so quick to point out others mistakes :p

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Now THERE's a rarity...a Texan with a REAL education!
    Must be a transplant.

4. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Must be a transplant.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought i had some sore of edumakation. sadly it seems that i dont...tried to buy reading a book called "civilazation past and present" circa 1942. any one ever seen a guy with one are juggle 3 oranges and catch the with his neck? funiest and sadest thing ive ever seen.

5. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrostyDaSnowPimp:
    Who you calling a nigger? You fuckin prick... shit you're worse then a fucking french canadian black jew!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like all niggers you think you`re a pimp.....and to answer your question you dumb fuck i`m calling YOU a nigger. sheesh! thought even a stinking jungle bunny would`ve realised that

6. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Looks like Rossco scored a direct hit.
    Of course, he loses points because everyone else is ignoring the stupid fuck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that nigger "frosty" obviously isn`t ignoring me and the very fact you said i scored a "direct hit" show you`re not ignoring me. fucking stupid people.

7. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27:
    that nigger "frosty" obviously isn`t ignoring me and the very fact you said i scored a "direct hit" show you`re not ignoring me. fucking stupid people. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u notice he said "everyone else".

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Must be a transplant.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Texas is a big place... You might be surprised...

9. Rhad

Rhad New Member

Must be a transplant.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol thanx i guess

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27:
    that nigger "frosty" obviously isn`t ignoring me and the very fact you said i scored a "direct hit" show you`re not ignoring me. fucking stupid people. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You moron....I was talking about people
    IGNORING FROSTY........DUH!!!!

11. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

If I remember correctly, this was the french bashing section. So, if I may:
    Q: How does one get three frenchmen (yes, I know it's an oxymoron, but just go with it...) onto one bar stool?
    A: Flip it over.

Q: How does one separate the frenchboys from the frenchmen?
    A: With a crowbar.

12. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

Oops. This isn't the section for frenchbashing...

Oh well.

13. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

Actially I believe ALL sections should be about french bashing........