racists beware........

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by MANDYG, Nov 30, 2003.

1. FrostyDaSnowPimp

FrostyDaSnowPimp New Member

You are slightly correct. The first "discoverers" and inhabitants of North America were neandrothol (sp) tribes that walked across the Bering Straight Ice Bridge and settled down. They then proceeded to procreat and migrate around the continent providing the various tribes of "native americans" and the spanish indians as well (aztecs and mayans. The second "discoverers" though the first civilized people to actually explore were the vikings. There are many viking markers throughout newengland and north western canada proving their existance. It is postulated that Eric the Red is even buried somewhere in North Am. The 3rd discoverer of America was Chris Columbus, who found it on accident and thought he was in India, thus calling native americans Indians

2. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrostyDaSnowPimp:
    Though your childhood may have been jilting for yourself... I am not to sure that many American's, or anyone else for that matter, is horribly terrified by your point of view<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're funny....

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrostyDaSnowPimp:
    You are slightly correct. The first "discoverers" and inhabitants of North America were neandrothol (sp) tribes that walked across the Bering Straight Ice Bridge and settled down. They then proceeded to procreat and migrate around the continent providing the various tribes of "native americans" and the spanish indians as well (aztecs and mayans. The second "discoverers" though the first civilized people to actually explore were the vikings. There are many viking markers throughout newengland and north western canada proving their existance. It is postulated that Eric the Red is even buried somewhere in North Am. The 3rd discoverer of America was Chris Columbus, who found it on accident and thought he was in India, thus calling native americans Indians<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old are you anyway? Eh, not that it matters.....the FIRST people on North America were NOT neanderthals. They were Asiatic Nomads(though, they DID cross the bearing straights)....Anyway, these are the people we call Native Americans(or Indians, for the morons on here)...
    The rest(in your words), is basicly true.

4. igabfbrn

igabfbrn New Member

Hey Kaptain,

I'll give you one thing: you've got balls - big ones. They may be mine, and bouncing off your chin, but you've still got them.

5. FrostyDaSnowPimp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You are right.. They were Asiatic Nomads, but they were Asiatic Nomads that happend to be Neanderthals. Neanderthal was the predominate race/species in the northern asia penensulla and proceeded to follow the big game that they lived off of as they migrated south.

6. igabfbrn

igabfbrn New Member

Kaptain gives his advise and assistance freely to others but cannot seem to help himself.

7. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thai:
    American's English, german, french spanish a "nigger" or whatever the hell else was on the list, but isn't all English a mix of french and other european language as well?
    Just adding a point.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you know that the english didnt come up with the work yankies, but the native americans did yangies (i think).

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Depends on your definition of Neanderthal, I suppose...when I think of neanderthals, I think of the distended brow, wide mouth, and quite ape-like type. Whereas the native americans are more the homo-sapien(walks upright) type. Although, you could be correct on this, as evolution would not have stopped once they got here.

9. FrostyDaSnowPimp

damn.. so close to 100 posts.. common! I know there are some more of you racist fucks out there! Common! Post! I hate you all! you fucking fucks!

10. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

damn.. so close to 100 posts.. common! I know there are some more of you racist fucks out there! Common! Post! I hate you all! you fucking fucks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"fucking fucks"???...you gotta be a nigger...shit for brains and pubic hair on your head...the whole 9 yards

11. FrostyDaSnowPimp

Who you calling a nigger? You fuckin prick... shit you're worse then a fucking french canadian black jew!

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Looks like Rossco scored a direct hit.
    Of course, he loses points because everyone else is ignoring the stupid fuck.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

damn.. so close to 100 posts.. common! I know there are some more of you racist fucks out there! Common! Post! I hate you all! you fucking fucks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that with just over half the posts you boast... Talk to us when you're not so wet behind the ears...

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Actually, if you only count the ones that make any sense at all, he's only got 4.
    So much for closing in on 100.

15. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

yo mama is so fat when she sits around the house she sits around the house!

16. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

17. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

18. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

19. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

who wants the honors of wasting another post here?