Rabid Conservative Shoots A Congresswoman At A Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aballister, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Aballister

Aballister New Member

This was bound to happen. A congresswoman who won a close reelection was shot in the head when a gunman opened fire on a small crowd. The event "Congress
    On Your Corner" was being held in the morning in Tuscon, Arizona when a crazed conservative lunatic felt that murder was justified in his political views.

This is disgusting. I blame the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh for constantly inciting violence against liberals. The feeble minded rednecks take a few swigs of moonshine and tune in to see conservative pundits describe improbable scenarios of Communism take-over. So Mr. Redneck takes his trusty rifle or handgun and goes to town on an innocent crowd of bystanders.

Tsk tsk tsk... Civilized my ass.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Really OK so this should be easy then for you to show me an example.

How many Republicans have been violently attacked recently? And who attacked them?

This should be easy for you also with a fair an balanced media.

Or

Are you just a lunatic left wing fringe person being incited by the radical left wing fringe media?

Maybe you should just lay off the moonshine huh?

At least there is one less anti-constitutionalists federal Judge on the bench right? :) Don't always look for the down side of things. ;)

But over all its a real bummer should not have happened, I understand she is still alive. They will probably wheel her around on life support with a Democrat translator to interpret her garbled indescribable responses as a yeah or nay on votes of course all of which will be along party lines. Keep her alive and wheel her around for the cameras would be good publicity for years to come.

"What? Derail Obamacare? Hold on ....*wheels her out in a wheelchair with drool dripping off her chin, the camers zooms in and we hear : "Argbbblled gaaahhhht blahhhaggghhh" Her democrat translator interprets for us: "This would be a travesty". Now there we have it derailing of Obamacare stopped in its tracks.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Name:
    Jared Lee Loughner
    Channel Views:
    http://Myspace.com/fallenasleep
    About Me:

My name is Jared Lee Loughner!
    Hometown:
    Tucson
    United States
    Schools:
    I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College.
    Interests:
    My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
    Movies:
    (*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
    Music:
    Pass me the strings!
    Books:
    I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/u/1/nHoaZaLbqB4

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

The guy was obviously a psycho. I just felt like taking a page out of your book for the title and content. ;)

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah if you read his video rants I say read because they are more like presentations, listener? this guy was all over the place.listener? Reminded me of Judge Floro or that Kathysucks character that comes on here. listener?

He also goes by the name fallenasleep is this him? See the video posted on Youtube about his brother Kyle. Is this him?

http://fallenasleep.livejournal.com/

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

8. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I thought you did a mahvelous job at it.

:biggrin:

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

sergfw