Prozac diary

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Day one: Jittery earlier, nothing now but a rumbling of the guts which may not be related at all.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Day two: No side effects

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hmm have you tried double dosing?

Whats the deal with prozac? It seemed to be the in thing there for so long do you get a buzz like MDMA?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm taking it for depression/OCD/panic. I had loose stools this AM... don't know if the prozac would cause that or it was all the fiber I ate last night or the Crohn's flaring up because of my stressful situations. I don't want it to make me sick like Zoloft did. Zoloft made me shit my brains out. I have been on Prozac before and I remember losing 10 pounds, but I don't think it was from shitting. Right now I don't have 10 pounds to lose. I'd be 105 and on an almost 5'8 frame, that's nasty.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think Prozac takes a while to have ANY effect.. like a month before you feel it.. has to build up in you body.. I think.. well thats what my X mom in law said.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

115 @ 5'8". I'd be worried sick. You need to go on the Elvis Peanut-butter and banana sandwich diet.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I feel like death today. No appetite, nauseated, tired, depressed. Super yucky. I'll probably be 110 by the end of the week if this keeps up.

Funny thing is I don't feel like I look that thin. I am too sick to do the bowflex today. I am hoping that the bowflex will make me gain weight (muscle) and I will looked toned.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'm no authority and I have no idea what the "experts" are saying but I would think at 5'8" a girl should be about 140-150.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not 5'8. I'm 5'7 1/2. Good weight for me is prob. 125-130. I weighed 117 this AM so I'm getting there.

Prozac stopped yesterday. By 2PM 1/2 will be left in my system, Friday @ 2 it should be all gone. I am done with antidepressants.

Just an FYI... never start a med when you are only consuming around 500 calories a day, dehydrated, not sleeping and under a lot of stress. The med will royally fuck you up.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  10. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

I've heard of some freakishly unpleasant experiences that people have had after taking Prozac. Take St. John's wort instead.

Get well soon, you clapped out wreck. :)

11. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

At first I thought that said "bowelflex" and had some disturbing visuals flash up in my mind.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Thanks. I agree. Prozac and all that other junk is not worth it. It has taken 4 days to finally get out of my system and I only took it three times. I'm done with all that junk.