pray for me

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Jul 30, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

seriously... it is rude to come on with no intro...

are you male, female, age, what country are you in, I see you joined in 07... why NOW start posting...

come on, I have to know if I like you are not.

2. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

I see - the pack leader has her hackles up at the newcomer and now wants to sniff me out. F - 25 - Irish, living in US for a year. This is an account my brother set up originally, and I'm too lazy to register my own. Hello Fugly forums! Greetings from chumwad84. So, do you like me, BIGMAMA? One bark for "yes", two for "no". ;)

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

dont know yet ... I have to wait and see... I dont like many people. So far I only like 3 people on here...

thanks for the intro... on my pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage thread.

now you have gone and said the wrong word "female" now all the horny turds are gonna start asking for pics.

4. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Yeah, that's what i was afraid of. I can almost hear them halting in their tracks after my last post, turning round and slithering eagerly in my direction. Better get my pointy stick at the ready!

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Welcome to the board, of course I have already welcomed you once, seeing as bigmama and I are one in the same.

:)

I dont want to see pics, unless you are hot. (yes I am that shallow).

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

and by hot he means... at least a head with eyes and a mouth... oh and a vagina

hey phatboy... call me ... I just booked a big ass cabin that sleeps 16 in Gatlinburg on Thanksgiving break... then my sister tells me she cant go.

I will creeped out if it is just me and the kids..

and NO I will not scissor your wife............. well at least not while you are there.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Didnt you mean....

You cut the cheese one time during a three way and you never let it go......

:)

I will be in TN that weekend. We are doing the thing with the fam, since my moms bypass we are all going to be heading there.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

this sucks ... all the people I know with kids , want to be with family on Thanksgiving.... Thanksgiving sucks... I would much rather be at a nice restaurant... instead of hanging out with my shity family.. eating their shity food.

I hope this year it be will cold enough for the snow maker, I wanna sled, I dont ski ... last year there was no snow... well except on the creepy mountain curvy road covered in ice. I wonder if there is way to get there without going thru that creepy road that goes for ever

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

is there any rhyme or reason to the naming of that pill??

It's like saying, "Are you for 86'ing this unborn prick?"

Unusually clever. :biggrin:

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Luckily, that won't mean ordering a different pair of shoes, eh?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nothing? You sure you shouldn't take another test just to be positive? eerr...negative? um, sure? ;)

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn it... Couldn't find this clip in English... But I know which road you speak of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHybScEExDo

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Let it be me.....let it be me.......let it be me.....let it be me.......

Did I mention that I've had a vasectomy?

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

She's not going to fall for that, again.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The say the RU stand for the name of the company... Roussel Uclaf.

The compound was discovered by researchers at Roussel Uclaf of France in 1980 (the "RU" in RU-486) while they were studying glucocorticoid receptor antagonists

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  16. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I just use a large knitting needle. Works every time.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

18. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLTUV1RitPM&feature=PlayList&p=12531BC2A862D775&index=61

Are you sure that thing was dead when you buried it, BIGMAMA?