Post Jefe's personal information

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by JEFE, Feb 15, 2008.

1. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

What makes you think I "googled" cirrhosis? Is it because of your own struggles with dyslexia? Also if you can "google cirrhosis" I suggest that you might want to do it considering how you advertise how wasted you are all the time. Cirrhosis is extremely common as well as pancreatitis. There is always at least 1 or 2 on every census of 5-10 patients. You might want to consider it the next time you get the urge to put a tattoo of mickey mouse on your your ass. ALso I have seen quite a few cases of Korsakoff syndrome. In Korsakoff syndrome you can't remember what anyone told you 60 seconds after they told you. They typically confabulate up things. For example, I might say hey Bob saw you last night down at the pool hall good to see you buddy. They reply Oh yeah hey good to see you again buddy when in reality I have never seen the patient and they have been in the hospital a month.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know. And you're right about those memory foam pillows. They are really the way to go. It's almost as good as punching flesh. I can also gauge how hard my fist is hitting to measure my "progress".

Seriously though, I got the pillow punching thing from an episode of Six Feet Under. I could just picture you telling people to punch the pillow. :)

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I don't actaully think you googled it, I just like getting a reaction out of you, you're an easy mark. Also I am hung over, that's just for you Dan...don't tell anyone.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Sounds like my wife might have Korsakoff, cause she is always making stuff up. Now if she had Jackmeoff that might be more usefull.

He actually tells them to 'bite' the pillow.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't repeat myself. I don't repeat myself.

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Some day I will be a doctor too! I will just be a doctor of Law. Shall I operate?

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Jesse Jackson is a Dr. I wonder if Dan is the same kind?

On a serious note, dan did not fondle and under age girl. I remember a while back I too thought he had mentioned that, however, he mentioned a girl whose boyfriend stabbed her, or cut her or something, and then someone else mentioned the fondling.

***The more you know***

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I have about 3 years left on my undergraduate LLB (Hons.) for a total of 5 years, then I move to post grad LLD for a further 2 or 3 years. I must also be appointed by the Barr and be selected for my research degree. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am currently maintaining a 6.20 GPA (I only need a 4.00 to continue for Honours).

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

All that hard work should pay off I bet you can double your income the first year. You will make a little bit more money after your tax rate triples.

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Someone has to pay for all the welfare bums in this country...

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

How is the grade scale there done.

We only go up to 4.0 heyuh.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You moved to America?

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I suspect she has some "extra credit" points in the bank.

14. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Somebody tell ucicare he has never had and will never have any comedic talent what so ever and should shut the fuck up and while your at it tell Fernando he should post on some kiddie site with all the other little kiddies. His threads suck ass. First it's kittens, then it's Ghandi something or other then its webcomics that don't make any sense and aren't the least bit funny. Alright. I feel much better now.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  15. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, Australia has a welfare system too called Centrelink.

Ours is a 7 point scale.
    The only thing in my bank is $1.47.

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Looks like we scared off Jeff's little playmate.

Darn. I was just starting to hate him.

18. JEFE

JEFE New Member

19. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I hope you make it. What will you specialize in? What area of law? If it was me, I'd focus on copyright and trademark law and how it relates to the Internet. Copyright issues and the internet is like the Wild West right now. It's totally open.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

On the other hand, you, Dan are a comedic genius. EVERYONE laughs at you.