poltergeist

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, Jun 23, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

just watched it with the kids... man I did not notice this before, but damn the dad was hot.

I want to see the 2nd one now... I remember I thought the indian guy from "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" was hot...
    I hated the old guy, "god is in his holy temple"

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Wasnt Craig T. Nelson (Coach) the dad in that? It wasnt John Lithgow was it? Now Im going to have to IMDB it. Thanks.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Eww Craig T Nelson did Coach. I hate that show so much.

I'd have to see him younger, but I can't see how he could ever be hot.

I thought the Indian guy in One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest was hot too. I might have to watch that tonight.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he had that all American manly man...dad look in that movie... He looked like he would cut grass, then demand a a sexual reward... then watch football. I have never had a guy like that.

in the begining of the movie, Evan asked what would I do if he was in the TV.... I said... buy a new TV. - great mom huh. Then I made a few Tivo jokes, and he got pissed off.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Let me know when the old dutch house is cleared out and I will stop by with my grasshopper. I will have to watch football on espn classic, so that's cool too. Bud Light in the fridge too is a good start....

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

'geist is the shit. No holds barred.

Two was okay - somewhat hokey when they brought grandma into it, and Three was more chilling than the other two because the little girl died during the last days of filming.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shit nevermind.

Can you not delete your post altogether?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

They call it the Poltergeist curse. Many of the stars and backstage people died. The really dreepy thing was the pool scene used REAL skeletons. It's true. Look it up.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

You are right... that IS really dreepy. :biggrin:

I really want to watch the 2nd and 3rd now... I have seen them but forgot the story. Did the ghosts follow them? Did the that "dreepy" old man curse them? Hell I forgot everything... and I want to lust over the Coach guy and big Indian. Coach guy has a sexy nose.

I remember hearing about the movie curse on some show... they also talked about the "Eskimo" screen play curse . It killed Belushi, Candy, Sam Kinison, and Farley.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Atuk

Poltergeist

*the more you know....