Palins latest gaffe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kathaksung, Dec 3, 2010.

1. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

Palins latest gaffe

When asked by radio host Glenn Beck how she would handle the recent escalation in aggression in Korea she answered.......
    "This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy," said Palin.
    "But obviously we've gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Beck, the host, corrected her: "South Korea."
    Palin then responded: "Eh, yeah. And we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes."

Read more: http://www.politic.co.uk/18316-palins-latest-gaffe.html#ixzz16nWo1zWW

Mark Joyella | 11:28 am, November 24th, 2010

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/

She is just the candidate the ruler of this country needs.

Bush is an idiot who lost valuation of war and peace, right and wrong. He is a "yes" man, just know to follow the order of his master. That's why he was selected to be president for two terms.

Palin seems better. She has little knowledge and common sense in her small brain. She could be manipulated easier than Bush. I think she will be selected the next president.

What the Feds needed is a figure with appealing exterior but have a mindless brain.

2. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

How about Joeslogic? Oops, rotten teeth and bad breadth don't make him qualify. My mistake, I'm sorry.

3. Salamander

Salamander New Member

She's hot and can be the president whenever she wants to. It's funny how the US government is set up in three branches, so no one branch has 'super power'. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and get educated. Last time I checked Bush didnt do anything alone. Idiot.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She's all reality celebrity whore now. She doesn't need to be president.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

The DNC sent 60 trial lawyers to work around the clock filing lawsuits against the state of Alaska and Sarah Palin while she was Governor. Now as a reality celeb she can be a thorn in the side of her enemies and make more money than she would as a non-corrupt politician. Of course she could go the corrupt money grubbing politician route like Harry Reid who went in as a virtual indigent and is now one of the wealthiest politicians in the Senate. Figure that out on a measly Senate salary (about 100k).