Pale or dark

Discussion in 'Drinking' started by Joeslogic, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah dont drink Mexican beer. Its disgusting. Dark would be Tres Equis (three x's , XXX)

little factoid (again), in Mexico there is no code of sterilization,and bottles are literally recycled off the street. In corona, they would find a corona bottle floating in a port-o-potty, and they would rense it off,m the refill it with corona beer and put it back on the market. So the lime they give you is antiseptic, you wipe the rim of the bottle with the lime, then throw it away. If you are in a club, and they see you have the lime in your beer, they know you are a retard tourist. They then et you drunk, or put roofies in your beer, and wait for your "gringo" ass to leacve so they can mug you.

the Corna in the USA is bottled and pasturized in New York Shitty,so it's safe to drink straight from the bottle wthout the lime. If you jus HAVE to tempt fate and have cervesa, stick with Tecate.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Malcom Jamal owes me 3 dollars that useless nigger!!!

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Nawww. I was staying at a hotel in Grove City. You know Bob Levy is in OC this week too. Wish I was near OC....

4. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Cheeze... are you still there?

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I am presently on a "Blue Moon" kick. It's a Blegian Ale brewed in Canada and sold in the US. I don't know what that means but I've hit it a few times in draft form at Applebee's and got into a 6 pack this weekend. I had it in a frosty mug with an orange slice and it was pretty damn good.