Osama Bin Laden scared little coward died in a filthy cave

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Jan 10, 2006.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The fact that they found french and russian issued materials in Iraq shows me the reason he was able to move the stuff so quickly. Not to mention their 'filibusters' in the UN helped give saddam years to move the stuff. Im sure we could drop one well placed nuke on Syria and the whole fucking country would probably go up.

If my dad had came to me and said, "Son I am going to be checking your room for drugs in 6 months" I would have had all the weed gone by then. Its just common sense.

"Hey they're coming, quick push this shit into syria. We'll make bush look like a war monger"

2. smiles

smiles New Member

if you had tonnes of the stuff, and your dad as well as several neghbours were watching your house i think you'd have a MUCH harder time moving it even in 6 months....... and not only would u have to move it all, you'd have to move it all unnoticed and stash it at your friends house..... also unnoticed, and the magical weed elves that helped u grown and maintain the shit in the first place would all have to have their memory erased

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep the inspections were a joke the French and Russians were behind the scenes telling the Iraqi intel what little the un inspection teams were not already telling him.

Also it’s my understanding satellite imagery showed suspicious convoys of commercial vehicles headed out of Iraq into Syria.

It’s slowly coming out as it inevitably will.

Yeah I say the camel story pretty pathetic and funny at the same time.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

From Newsmax.com

The conversation involves two senior officers, a colonel and a brigadier general, from Iraq's elite military unit, the Republican Guard.
    TAPE TRANSCRIPT:
    IRAQI COLONEL : About this committee that is coming with [U.N. nuclear weapons inspector] Mohamed ElBaradei.
    IRAQI GENERAL : Yeah, yeah.
    COL: We have this modified vehicle. What do we say if one of them sees it?
    GEN: You didn't get a modified... You don't have a modified...
    COL: By God, I have one.
    GEN: Which? From the workshop...?
    COL: From the al-Kindi Company
    GEN: Yeah, yeah. I'll come to you in the morning. I have some comments. I'm worried you all have something left.
    COL: We evacuated everything. We don't have anything left. [END OF POWELL TAPE EXCERPT]
    What type of "modified vehicle" do Iraq war critics think Saddam's general was worried about? A souped-up 1967 Mustang?
    And what, pray tell, do they think Saddam's colonel was referring to when he said, "We evacuated everything. We don't have anything left"?

Carl Limbacher

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

newsmax.com

Among the WMD evidence discounted by the press [and almost never noted by the Bush administration]:

500 tons of yellow cake uranium stored at Saddam's al Tuwaitha nuclear weapons development facility, which was secured by U.S. troops after the invasion.

1.8 tons of partially enriched uranium discovered at al Tuwaitha, which was removed by the U.S. Energy Department in June 2004 amidst warnings it could be used to produce a dirty bomb.

Centrifuge parts and blueprints hidden by one of Saddam's top nuclear scientists, who told U.S. interrogators that he was ordered to keep the bombmaking tools ready to resume production at a moment's notice.

Satellite photos from 2002 that showed new construction at al Tuwaitha, which had been largely destroyed in U.S. bombing raids during the first Gulf War and Operation Desert Fox.

The discovery of nearly two dozen artillery shells loaded with Sarin and mustard gas, which was reported in June 2004 by Iraq Survey Group chief Charles Duelfer.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Facts known are growing more numerous, and from reputable sources, but they now include:

That the United States has uncovered a lot of Saddam Hussein palace audiotapes — now authenticated by FBI methodology — with discussions by familiar voices like Tariq Aziz and others including Saddam himself about what to do with their WMD stockpiles and resources.

That Russian Spetsnaz (special forces) units evidently helped Saddam's military in secreting away—mostly into Syria — WMD that had first been purchased from Russia. Former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense John Shaw recently declared after lots of inquiry that their goal had been to erase any signs of Russian involvement in Saddam's WMD programs. On this point, Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney has been sticking by his belief that the Bush administration needs Russia's involvement now in halting Iran's rush toward nuclear armament and so must resist information damning to Russia.

That two different former high-ranking Iraqi military officers —General Georges Sada, the No. 2 ranking officer with the Iraqi Air Force, and Ali Ibrahim, another Iraqi commander — both assert that that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, and transported them out of Iraq by converted 747 passenger jet and by land to be hidden inside Syria.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Newsmax.com

Topics headlined in the still embargoed Iraqi documents include:
    • Chemical Agent Purchase Orders (Dec. 2001)
    • Formulas and information about Iraq's Chemical Weapons Agents
    • Locations of Weapons/Ammunition Storage (with map)
    • Denial and Deception of WMD and Killing of POWs
    • Ricin research and improvement
    • Chemical Gear for Fedayeen Saddam
    • Memo from the [Iraqi Intelligence Service] to Hide Information from a U.N. Inspection team (1997)
    • Iraq Ministry of Defense Calls for Investigation into why documents related to WMD were found by UN inspection team
    • Correspondence between various Iraq organizations giving instructions to hide chemicals and equipment
    • Correspondence from [Iraqi Intelligence Service] to [the Military Industrial Commission] regarding information gathered by foreign intelligence satellites on WMD (Dec. 2002) • Cleaning chemical suits and how to hide chemicals
    • [Iraqi Intelligence Service] plan of what to do during UNSCOM inspections (1996)
    Still other reports suggest that Iraq's ties to al Qaida were far deeper than previously known, featuring headlines like:
    • Secret Meeting with Taliban Group Member and Iraqi Government (Nov. 2000)
    • Document from Uday Hussein regarding Taliban activity
    • Possible al Qaeda Terror Members in Iraq
    • Iraqi Effort to Cooperate with Saudi Opposition Groups and Individuals
    • Iraqi Intel report on Kurdish Activities: Mention of Kurdish Report on al Qaeda - reference to al Qaeda presence in Salman Pak
    • [Iraqi Intelligence Service] report on Taliban-Iraq Connections Claims
    • Money Transfers from Iraq to Afghanistan

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you kidding?

I saw him last week at the Exxon, helping Elvis Presley change out a set of spark plugs on a '88 Chevy...

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I saw Charles Manson shopping at the store on MSN this morning. He put on his winter fat.