O'Reilly VS. Obama - Super Bowl Sunday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lomotil, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Place your bets, people!

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'd like to see them in a real death match. O'reilly would dismember Obama's scrawny ass. In real life though O'reilly just gets his ego all overly inflated and acts like a big pussy.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep O'Reilly had his nose so far up O'Bama's ass it was pathetic. I'm happy for the Packers they played a great game. The Blackeyed Peas..... WTF? I'd still do Fergie though.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, the interview and the halftime were both disappointing. I did like how O'Reilly pointed out that Obama wasn't wearing a tie in the White House...

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/fox-oreilly-obama-interview/2011/02/07/id/385274

O’Reilly has 10 more minutes of the Obama interview that did not air on Super Bowl Sunday.

He said the additional time remarks by Obama will air on "The O’Reilly Factor" on Monday evening, and will focus on spending and the federal debt.

Read more on Newsmax.com: O'Reilly After Super Bowl Interview: Obama 'Thin-Skinned'
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't have cable TV, so I didn't see the 'extra' scenes - looking them up on youtube right now.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thanks for posting it cause otherwise I would have missed it.

No ambush "loaded" questions like "How many states are there Mr. President"

He was easy on him he let him spin in the so called "No spin zone"

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If nothing else, I think this event was created (at Fox) to give the public a sense of non-partisanship with regard to their network.

I'm guessing it did. Hell, after seeing the interview, I couldn't tell where O'Reilly's head ended and Obama's ass begun.