*Oral Surgery*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Jan 5, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*GASP*..

is this pair of perverts:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the same pair of perverts in this pic??

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

pukies!!!

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'm ready for some cock action.

not really.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i'm ready for some cock action.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hmmmm... tastes like chicken.

6. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

that is nasty mouth rot

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    that is nasty mouth rot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what you are seeing is where the doc took a chunk off the roof of my mouth then filled it in with dental glue- which is the white crap. the cadaver tissue was rejected from my body, thank-fucking-god. the chunk taken from the palate was then sewn into my lower gums as a graft.i am all better now and can resume making out with teenage boys. YIPPEE!

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

here are some of the tools he used to fix me up. my ring is in the pic to give perspective.

here's a cadaver we played with. we pulled down the gums and the nerve (mental foramen) can be seen.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

since my other site is gone you have missed all the nasties of the first surgery. here's a little review...

the white stuff was the ghetto gums being rejected. it stunk really bad.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Eh, that's not fucking funny, I've got basatrdy tootache and I reckon I am gonna have to go the dentist for the first time in ages (my teeth are in good shape for a Brit!) and it's so fucking expensive getting your gnashers fixed round here 'cos there's no poxy NHS dentist!

Blow a a big fucking hole in my 'entertainment' budget that will...

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    and it's so fucking expensive getting your gnashers fixed round here 'cos there's no poxy NHS dentist! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wouldn't make any difference if there was one near you. I lived just round the corner from one for a few years and never went, they're NHS for a reason y'know.
    But besides from being cowboys you would have to wait 8 months before getting an apointment. All the scum who couldn't afford to pay a dentist from a 30 mile radius were on the waiting list.
    The only way you could get to see him was if you were in obscene pain, then all he would do is rip your fucking teeth out and tell you to go and pay someone else to do any cosmetic work.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I got dentist 26th november and im frightened

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*seethes*

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    ...The only way you could get to see him was if you were in obscene pain, then all he would do is rip your fucking teeth out and tell you to go and pay someone else to do any cosmetic work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the truest statement I have heard today. Fucking teeth tugging obscenely rich bastards that they are...