*Oral Surgery*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Jan 5, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

This site sucks! All you fucking college fags! I KILL YOU!

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Your brother performed oral sergery on me yesterday chink! Hey why is it you fags couldnt finish off i-love-cats like I did?
    Just asking, go take a peek!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

by the looks of it, you love the skanky pussy a little too much Craig.

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

You Bastard! Those pics arent very flatering!

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

This is my girl asshole

6. D

D New Member

shes a hottie

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hmm, i'll be giving head again in no time. all thanks to mass quantities of Easy Cheese.

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I would put my cock in your mouth baby. Test run of course.....

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    This is my girl asshole
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the fuck is that? a mongoliod midget?

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Dude,I wanna fuck a midget. Don't ask me why,I just do.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

a quasi-retarded mongoloid midget? I don't have one of those, but if you get a midget I can make you one..

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

followtheyellowbrickroad

13. GreenAppleSplatters

No,just a plain old midget,preferably good looking and female of course.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    No,just a plain old midget,preferably good looking and female of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you find those weird gurgley little voices they have a turn on?If not,you're going to need to get a ball-gag!

15. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Do you find those weird gurgley little voices they have a turn on?If not,you're going to need to get a ball-gag!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care. I'm pretty much game for anything.

16. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    This is my girl asshole
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EVERYONE ...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You just gotta look at that one more time!
    Sparky, you are one real brave soul or just real plain stupid!
    I for one find it laudable that you can post a monger like that with pride!
    Didn`t Megadeth do a song about her?

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm starting to see the potential of having a troop of the little 'critters' around the house...i mean,LOOK AT THIS!!!

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

thats how this shit starts. one minute you're sucking a little cock, next minute you're licking nut (or piss) off the bathroom floor and !BANG!you end up with GraveYard gums. ladies, midgets, Wank*, dont try this at home. you'll be sooooorrrry

19. D

D New Member

I don't tend to lick the floor around my toilet - or anywhere else in my house for that matter.

If I am gonna swallow 'nut'- then Mr Big is aimed onme - preferably around my mouth area, for less mess when he spits his little fella juice everywhere.

I wont have any problems with my teeth as I don't lick toilet floors for the last bit of sperm.

erm... the cat does.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank Downs:
    I don't tend to lick the floor around my toilet - or anywhere else in my house for that matter.

If I am gonna swallow 'nut'- then Mr Big is aimed onme - preferably around my mouth area, for less mess when he spits his little fella juice everywhere.

I wont have any problems with my teeth as I don't lick toilet floors for the last bit of sperm.

erm... the cat does. Not that I regularly suck cock whilst the cock owner is sitting on the toilet... There is a name for that - sucking cock while a bloke is taking a dump - can't remember for the life of me what it is... I was told but he told me all these other ones like Teabagging and Purple mushroom or something... oh well
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*GAGS*
    Ohhhhhh fuck.You sound just like a dumb fucking Essex slapper...oh wait...you are a dumb fucking Essex slapper!
    You always manage to make your sex life sound as enthralling as...as...as THIS